New Galactic Legend CIS leader general Grievous

Joemanyo
18 posts Member
edited March 15
Dark Side: Galactic Legend: Leader: Attacker: Separatist: Droid:

Basic: “Jedi scum”
Final text: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict stun for 1 turn. If target enemy is Jedi, stun target enemy for 2 turns which can’t be resisted and deal damage again dealing 50% more damage. This attack can’t be evaded.
If CIS Leader General Grievous has Jedi Arts this stun cannot be dispelled.

Special: “I Have Been Trained In Your Jedi Arts”
Cooldown 3
Final text: Deal physical damage to target enemy and deal physical damage again to all enemies. Inflict buff immunity and fear for 1 turn on target enemy and inflict buff immunity for 1 turn on all Galactic Republic and Jedi enemies.
CIS Leader General Grievous and target separatist ally gain 10% defense, offense, and mastery and 10 speed (stacking) for the rest of the battle and all other separatist allies gain 5% mastery (stacking) for the rest of the battle. Apply Jedi Arts to CIS Leader General Grievous and target separatist ally for 3 turns which cannot be copied. Then dispel all debuffs on target ally and on all allies with Jedi Arts.
If CIS Leader General Grievous already had Jedi Arts decrease his cooldowns by one for each other ally with Jedi Arts.
If target ally already had Jedi Arts decrease target ally’s cooldowns by one.
Grant CIS Leader General Grievous and target ally 5% turn meter for each ally with Jedi Arts. Then General Grievous gains 5% bonus turn meter for each ally with Jedi arts

Jedi Arts: +15% offense, defense, and mastery and 15 speed for each Separatist ally and +30 speed for each galactic republic and Jedi enemy (max 150)

Special 2: “You Are Nothing”
Cooldown: 55 (starts on cooldown)
Final text: Instantly defeat target enemy and target ally. If target ally is B1 Battle Droid, instead remove 40 stacks of Droid Battalion. This attack cannot be evaded.
Inflict ability block and pinned on all enemies for 1 turn which cannot be evaded or resisted and inflict target lock on all enemies for 2 turns which cannot be resisted.

Leader: “You Fool”
Final text: Separatists gain 30% offense, defense, tenacity, health, mastery and 35 speed.
At the start of battle or when an enemy would be summoned or revived all enemies are inflicted with Outnumbered which cannot be copied, dispelled, evaded, resisted, or prevented in any way.
All separatist allies gain Jedi Arts for 1 turn which cannot be dispelled at the start of battle
If General Grievous is an ally, Separatist allies cannot damage other Separatist allies with percent health damage effects. General Grievous’ leader ability is active. General Grievous is immune to stun.
Enemies defeated by CIS Leader General Grievous and General Grievous cannot be revived.
If any Separatist ally has damage immunity, then when another Separatist ally has marked, marked is immediately dispelled along with all other debuffs on that character and the ally with damage immunity would gain marked instead. When a Separatist ally has both marked and damage immunity, damage immunity cannot be dispelled.
When a Separatist ally with Jedi Arts attacks during their turn they do bonus true damage. and instead deal bonus true damage which scales with the amount of overwhelming numbers on that character to the target enemy when they attack out of turn.
Whenever CIS Leader General Grievous uses an ability, B1 Battle Droid gains 15 stacks of droid battalion.
Separatist allies also gain protection from health steal effects equal to the amount of health not gained.
Whenever CIS Leader General Grievous takes a turn all allies gain 1 stack of Overwhelming Numbers for the rest of the battle which cannot be copied dispelled or prevented (max 10 stacks).

Overwhelming Numbers: 5% offense, potency, max health and 5 speed per stack.

Outnumbered: -1 % offense, defense, tenacity and 1 speed for each stack of overwhelming numbers on enemies (maximum 25 speed).

Unique 1: “You Are A Bold One”
Final text: CIS Leader General Grievous and General Grievous ignore taunt
If all allies are Separatist at the start of battle CIS Leader General Grievous summons a Magnaguard if the ally slot is not filled and IG-100 Magnaguard is not in the battle. While Magnaguard is active, CIS Leader General Grievous and General Grievous cannot be defeated.
At the start of battle Inflict fear on all Galactic Republic enemies and the first enemy to take a turn excluding Galactic Legends which can’t be evaded or resisted.
Whenever a Separatist ally attempts to inflict target lock, that target lock can’t be resisted. When a pinned enemy is inflicted with target lock or pinned they also gain fear which cannot be copied, dispelled, evaded, resisted or prevented. When a target locked enemy gains a buff, they lose 2.5% turn meter. When an enemy is target locked, they cannot evade attacks. When CIS Leader General Grievous would be defeated, defeat random other droid ally excluding General Grievous and CIS Leader General Grievous recovers 100% health. CIS Leader General Grievous is immune to marked.
Separatist Allies counter attack when and enemy attacks out of turn. Inflict daze and 5 stacks of damage over time on all enemies for 2 turns whenever a Galactic Republic or Jedi enemy attacks out of turn. This effect can’t be evaded or resisted.
CIS Leader General Grievous cannot gain more than 50% max health from STAP “Single Trooper Aerial Platform” And his stat gain from this ability is reduced by half.

Ultimate: “You Must Realize you are Doomed”
Final text:
Requires 100% ultimate charge to activate. Ultimate charge: for every instance of damage dealt CIS General Grievous gains 0.25% ultimate charge.
Dispell all debuffs on all separatist allies and then revive all Separatist allies with 100% health and protection which cannot be prevented and revive B1 with 100 stacks of Droid Battalion which cannot be prevented. If b1 is not defeated b1 instead gains 100 stacks of droid battalion which cannot be prevented.then summon Magnaguard if there is no active magnaguard or IG-100 magnaguard.
All Separatist allies recover 100% health and protection which cannot be prevented. Then all Separatist allies gain 100% turn meter and gain speed up, offense up, critical damage up, critical chance up, defense up, health steal up, and Jedi arts for the rest of the battle which can’t be prevented, copied or dispelled. All all allies also gain critical hit immunity for 3 turns which cannot be prevented or dispelled.
Deal massive damage to target enemy then call all allies to assist. Inflict target lock on all enemies until the end of the encounter which can’t be evaded, resisted, or dispelled. These effects (buffs and debuffs) persist through defeat and is applied when an enemy is summoned.
On uses of this ability after the first all allies instead recover 50% health and protection and gain 100% turn meter which cannot be prevented and b1 battle droid also gains 50 stacks of droid battalion. All allies also gain 25% max health and max protection, offense, defense and 50 speed (stacking) which cannot be prevented. Then deal massive damage to all enemies which cannot be evaded and call all separatist allies to assist against target enemy dealing bonus true damage equal to 10% of the targets max health.
All allies gain critical hit immunity for 2 turns which cannot be prevented or dispelled.

Magnaguard: Dark Side: Tank: Separatist: Droid:
Basic: “Phrik Electrostaff”
Final text: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict target lock for 2 turns.
If target was already target locked dispel all debuffs on magnaguard, CIS Leader General Grievous, and other random Separatist ally who is already debuffed and inflict pinned for 2 turns.

Special: “Defensive Blows”
Cooldown 3:
Final text: Deal physical damage to all enemies and dispel all debuffs on all Separatist allies. All Separatist allies gain speed up, offense up, defense up, and health steal up for two turns.

Unique: “General Grievous’s body guards”
Final text: When CIS General Grievous or General Grievous attacks Magnaguard assists. Magnaguard, CIS General Grievous, and General Grievous’s attacks cannot be countered.
Magnaguard cannot gain bonus defense or mastery from “I have been trained in your Jedi arts”.
Magnaguard, CIS General Grievous, and General Grievous gain 20% defense, tenacity, and max health for each target locked enemy and instead gain 40% if that enemy is pinned.
Magnaguard gains taunt for 1 turn when it uses an ability, this taunt cannot be dispelled.
The first time magnaguard would be defeated during the battle, instead recover 100% health and protection and lose 25% max health and max protection. This effect resets after being revived and after CIS Leader General uses “You Must Realize You are Doomed” for the first time.
Magnaguard is immune to buff immunity.

Summon: “Summoned”
Final text: This units stats scale with the summoners stats. This unit can only be summoned to the ally slot if it’s available. This unit can’t be summoned in certain raids. This unit can’t be revived If an effect counts defeated units this unit doesn’t count. When there are no other allied combatants this unit escapes from battle. A unit can’t be revived if this unit exists in their slot.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    This is really cool idea! Support it!
  • Options
    What does CIS mean?
  • Options
    CIS means Confederate of independent systems
  • Options
    But...uhm.... The CIS Leader was Count Dooku............. Not GG.
  • Options
    Co-creator here, to answer your comment Schwartzring, this character is based off of RotS/post death of dooku where grivous would have been the leader of the CIS even if it was for a brief time.
  • Options
    Just to relieve any doubts, Wyvern14 is the co-creator
  • Options
    It’s a bit verbose to say the least
  • Options
    I’m having a hard time telling if that’s a compliment or an insult
  • Badger_Diaz
    230 posts Member
    edited March 13
    Options
    Joemanyo wrote: »
    I’m having a hard time telling if that’s a compliment or an insult

It’s a critique to the wording, it needs shortening because it’s a huge essay to fit onto a small description box in the game.
    It’s about 300 words for the unique discription alone.
  • Options
    Ah I see
  • Options
    Although it is a galactic legend kit
  • Options
    And galactic legend kits are not particularly simple
  • Options
    You have made a valid point however
  • Options
    Thank you for your feedback
  • Options
    I would hope that General Griveous CIS would be also a pilot for Soulless One.
  • Options
    I’m not sure a galactic legend pilot is very reasonable
  • Options
    It would be a very powerful ship though I’m sure and that isn’t a bad idea
  • Options
    Maybe he could get a capital ship like invisible hand.
  • Options
    Please, anyone that sees this, share it
  • Options
    Feedback negative d positive is welcome
  • Options

What will you do with the feedback?

It's neat that you've made a hobby of this, but I'm not sure what bearing it actually has on the game. As a general rule, fan kits aren't going to get much traction from other players, primarily because they have no impact on the game. Additionally, plenty of us are still trying to digest the kits that already exist. I think it's nice that the game sparks some creativity in people though - I think that's quite a compliment to CG and the game they've created.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    If your feedback is reasonable we might change the kit a little
  • Options
    Also any design ideas would be helpful
  • Options

It's neat that you've made a hobby of this, but I'm not sure what bearing it actually has on the game. As a general rule, fan kits aren't going to get much traction from other players, primarily because they have no impact on the game. Additionally, plenty of us are still trying to digest the kits that already exist. I think it's nice that the game sparks some creativity in people though - I think that's quite a compliment to CG and the game they've created.

Also thank you for your honesty
  • Options

Also thank you for your honesty

Sure - it's a fun exercise - maybe it can translate into something bigger. It's not exactly the best time to get into game development just right now, but that's surely a temporary condition - perhaps you could start learning to code and maybe turn some of these ideas into something tangible. Maybe you can turn that creative energy into something with a wider appeal. :smile:
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Wyvern14 wrote: »
    Maybe he could get a capital ship like invisible hand.

Ugh, No, LOL.

Not another cap ship, much less one for a fleet that is still only at 5/7 slots filled.

For the record, I love Invisible Hand & would have MUCH preferred GG in Souless One w/ Admiral Tar-ench-ula in the game earlier as IH Crew & no Malevolence at all.

Tack on a Droid Tri-Fighter & you'd have a 7/7 Fleet w/ a much more common Providence Class!
    (Seen many times over in canon v/s some 1-off ship that showed up for a short arc in just CW.)

• Wyvern14
    4 posts Member
    edited March 15
    Options
    Yes but if he had to have a ship it’s better than a normal one with gl level crew power and there are many other separatist ships not in the game yet aswell
  • Options
    What can I say..
    Given CGs current Fighter to Capital Ship ratio, I have no desire to even talk about a new Cap Ship till I see more fleets able to hit the 6-7 mark.
    Till I see 8 sep fighters in game, any thoughts of a 2nd Cap ship just dilutes what we already have.

And really, sure, there are a bunch of possible starfighters, but the only 1 I can say I "REALLY" want to see is the Tri-Fighter. I just love that thing.
  • Options
    I 100% agree. And I would love to have a tri fighter in the game.
  • Ranzono
    454 posts Member
    Options
    Wyvern14 wrote: »
    I 100% agree. And I would love to have a tri fighter in the game.

MORE SEP SHIPS