Can the devs please respond about the broken DTMG DC?

Hey devs,
I haven’t seen any kind of response regarding the DTMG DC being bugged and broken. Can you guys please respond as to why the summoned DT goes beyond 4 stacks? Will there be a fix? Zero comms on this issue is kinda not cool.

Replies

• Options
    Going over 4 stacks isn’t a bug. Nothing in the DC or dark troopers kit doesn’t allow it to go above 4 stacks. The only reason normal Dark Trooper doesn’t go above is because its ability doesn’t allow to gain a stack if it has 3 or more stacks
  • Options
    Hey devs,
    I haven’t seen any kind of response regarding the DTMG DC being bugged and broken. Can you guys please respond as to why the summoned DT goes beyond 4 stacks? Will there be a fix? Zero comms on this issue is kinda not cool.

I'd like them to deal with the broken Bane they released at this point. I took Bane vs a Saw team with SRP and hit him with every Bane ability and it took 6 "defeats" for SRP to finally stay dead. So his "cannot revive" basic is broken, his "cleanse buffs twice" special is broken, and so on and so forth.

Hey CG? How about trying to release something that ISNT bugged for a change? Just a thought...
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Hey devs,

I'd like them to deal with the broken Bane they released at this point. I took Bane vs a Saw team with SRP and hit him with every Bane ability and it took 6 "defeats" for SRP to finally stay dead. So his "cannot revive" basic is broken, his "cleanse buffs twice" special is broken, and so on and so forth.

Hey CG? How about trying to release something that ISNT bugged for a change? Just a thought...

Wrong thread
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH