Late game questions

Just unlocked dark and light side revan. Got a 5 relic bounty team (Boba Jengo bosk ig88 (I know mando's better with insta kill) and cade bane) just wondering what a jedi and sith team you'd recomend along with other high tier teams since I'm running into issues with what I run with enemies at same team power. It's late I'm at work forgive my spelling I'm just a night gas station clerk/college student

Replies

• Options
    c1adde wrote: »
    Just unlocked dark and light side revan. Got a 5 relic bounty team (Boba Jengo bosk ig88 (I know mando's better with insta kill) and cade bane) just wondering what a jedi and sith team you'd recomend along with other high tier teams since I'm running into issues with what I run with enemies at same team power. It's late I'm at work forgive my spelling I'm just a night gas station clerk/college student

Darth Revan and his friends are a great team for sith - Fallen Bastila, Malak, +2 sith empire - Marauder and Sith Empire Trooper are good options. A truly "late game" team would use Malgus lead though.

For Jedi, you could do something like Revan, Bastilla, Jolee, Grand Master Yoda, General Kenobi.

Are you working on GLs? GL requirements usually play a big role in informing your team composition choices, at least until you get a few of them completed.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.