Conquest Stamina display Qol

Lumiya
1480 posts Member
We've already had people in the past ask for this Qol feat and I would like to "refresh" the request.

It would be really good to be able to see toons' stamina without needing to have enough enery for a battle. If I I am thinking about buying an energy refresh I would like to be able to see how much stamina my toons have so I can determine if a refresh makes sense or if I should wait.
We are all made of star-stuff

Replies

• Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    We've already had people in the past ask for this Qol feat and I would like to "refresh" the request.

It would be really good to be able to see toons' stamina without needing to have enough enery for a battle. If I I am thinking about buying an energy refresh I would like to be able to see how much stamina my toons have so I can determine if a refresh makes sense or if I should wait.

Fully agreed. And while they're at it, please, for the love of god, give us a data disk inventory QoL update! The UI is TERRIBLE to say the least...
    I don't want to have to equip my whole inventory just to check what disks I own, or what disk is what. Give us an inventory preview or thumbnail so that we see what we're trying to equip. That's like the bare minimum...
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

There is an app for that
    bk6dfi4k96ln.png
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Fully agreed. And while they're at it, please, for the love of god, give us a data disk inventory QoL update! The UI is TERRIBLE to say the least...
    I don't want to have to equip my whole inventory just to check what disks I own, or what disk is what. Give us an inventory preview or thumbnail so that we see what we're trying to equip. That's like the bare minimum...

There is an app for that also.
    32dugg1eu28j.png
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah would be great to see it in game.
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options
    Hotutils? If yes, then it's a no go from me. I know 10 bucks a month is not much and I am all for paying people for their effort and work but I don't spend money on the game and having to need a 3rd party app to be able to use the game better kind of doesn't make it better, if you know what I mean 😉

• Options
    The data disk app is useful for planning but if I already know what disks I have it barely helps distinguish them in-game since so many use the same icon.
  • Options
    Hotutils? If yes, then it's a no go from me. I know 10 bucks a month is not much and I am all for paying people for their effort and work but I don't spend money on the game and having to need a 3rd party app to be able to use the game better kind of doesn't make it better, if you know what I mean 😉

I think Scuba is referencing C3P0 - a discord bot. I'm not sure if the functionality he showed is available for free, but even if it's not, C3P0 has tons of utility outside of that. Very handy.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options

I think Scuba is referencing C3P0 - a discord bot. I'm not sure if the functionality he showed is available for free, but even if it's not, C3P0 has tons of utility outside of that. Very handy.

Oh I have that bot on our guild server. I think I was just not connecting the dots because he used the word App. 🙈

It is good to know I can use it to see the stamina(which I didn't know until now so thank you) but not everyone has that bot or a way to use it and it definitely should be an ingame function.

Regarding the disks I agree with @skywhopper . The problem is not only that we need to know what disks we have but that it is impossible to distinguish them from each other when they use the same symbol so one ends up equipping all of them and then kicking them out again etc.
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options
    In fear of my post disappearing here a P.S.

If the function for stamina is not for free on the bot then that might be the reason why I didn't know about is. I am just running the free Version on our guild server.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Why would this thread disappear
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I think she's talking about the tendency for the forum to eat posts that you edit, thanks to the spam filter.

Oh I have that bot on our guild server. I think I was just not connecting the dots because he used the word App. 🙈

It is good to know I can use it to see the stamina(which I didn't know until now so thank you) but not everyone has that bot or a way to use it and it definitely should be an ingame function.

Regarding the disks I agree with @skywhopper . The problem is not only that we need to know what disks we have but that it is impossible to distinguish them from each other when they use the same symbol so one ends up equipping all of them and then kicking them out again etc.

I agree on both counts - these are both QOL issues that I would love to see fixed.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited March 21
    Options

I think she's talking about the tendency for the forum to eat posts that you edit, thanks to the spam filter.

That doesn't explain the need to make another post.

EDIT: never mind i get it now
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options

Exactly this, thank you 🙂
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry, joke caused confusion. Yeah C3PO discord bot can pull that info