#1 at prize time for the first time!!!

An was about to be an infuriating night too. I took #1 with with 4 minutes left, knew someone was going to be waiting to snipe me, so I immediately backed out and refreshed. In the 5 seconds it took me to do this someone attacked me. Amid a slew of cursing at my screen a the sniper I waited.....7 PM comes...and still #1. I beat the lousy sniper on defense! HA! Serves him right!

Replies

• Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    grats
  • Options
    Noice!
  • Options
    Congrats! I managed to get top 10 for the first time as well as f2p without dooku or RG haha
  • Options
    Congrats! Must feel nice to have defended successfully!
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yeah. I nearly threw my phone. Guy was in battle trying to lock out the last 10 minutes, I got lucky enough to hit him between battles, beat him with 4 minutes left, and refreshed to find he'd already engaged me.

I was about to come complain about snipers ahaha
  • Options
    Congrats! I absolutely love when that happens! No better feeling than knowing your squad held on defense. Almost the same thing happened to me the other day... And I'm not even running Dooku!
  • Options
    MrClean621 wrote: »
    Congrats! I absolutely love when that happens! No better feeling than knowing your squad held on defense. Almost the same thing happened to me the other day... And I'm not even running Dooku!

7* Dooku (L)
    6* Royal guard
    7* GS
    7* Lumi
    7* QGJ
  • Options
    Congrats! The first time is always the best!
  • Options
    Yeah. I nearly threw my phone. Guy was in battle trying to lock out the last 10 minutes, I got lucky enough to hit him between battles, beat him with 4 minutes left, and refreshed to find he'd already engaged me.

Just hope he didn't throw his, haha!
  • Options

Yep. I got to 4, realized I could take a shot at 1, found him in a battle, and mashed the battle button.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Grats! You'll always remember your first. Until you find a better... team.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Comgrats. These first time rank 1 posts are my favourite. As the first time you do it there is a great sense of accomplishment
  • Options
    And with a hold on D, very nice. Not sure if I've held on D, but there are times I wasn't active and still had 1st. May have held, may not have been challenged. Congratulations!
  • Options
    Work prevented me from getting all my fights in. I had to settle for 7th. No one bumped me from there in an hour. I guess that's cool lol
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Work prevented me from getting all my fights in. I had to settle for 7th. No one bumped me from there in an hour. I guess that's cool lol

What's your name? Hold on a sec... :P
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    7th is sort of an ignominious position. When I hop places I take those that let me strike as far up in bracket. 7th doesn't show the top 3 in my experience lol
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Wrong thread, congrats on number 1
  • Options
    Congrats on the #1!