Game freeze sector 4 imp troops feature

Every time when i try to make The feat with The imp troops in sector 4 in conquest The Game freeze. I have lost 80 Energy and cant Finish The feat.

Replies

• Options
    vkbg3z6rmz7z.jpeg
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Have you tried not fighting an MM node? I had no troubles with IT throughout that sector, and did a battle against Geos this morning without issue as well.
  • Options
    Yes ,i have tried other Teams. I also changed my Team to Iden ,but The same. From 5 Battles it freeze 3 times,and i dont know why.
  • Options
    But it IS only with The imps, all other feats gone well.
  • Options
    Its frozen on me 2 times this conquest as well once with imps vs geos and once with galactic rep vs b1 boss
  • Profit
    282 posts Member
    Options
    Its the dark trooper bug. Sometimes when he gets swarmattacked the atk button disappears. Use dt against less assisting teams if you have that problem. Its an old and annoying bug that will likely never get fixed, so work around it.
  • stewman1991
    155 posts Member
    edited March 26
    Options
    4x now why is this not fixed
  • Options
    Do not use Dark Trooper. Use another trooper in his place.
  • Options
    Ok ignore the bug got it
  • Options
    Ok ignore the bug got it

And remember, CG's slogan is, "Shut up and spend money!"
  • Options
    Ok ignore the bug got it

CG's job is to fix the bug, but many people would kind of like to finish red crate right now, b/c if they wait they'll be out shards.

No one here is saying that we should be happy with bugs or that we shouldn't complain about bugs. It's just not helpful to tell people to stop playing the game until all the bugs are gone.
  • Profit
    282 posts Member
    Options
    The bug has been there since the introduction of dark trooper, its not like it appeared now. It's obviously not getting fixed for this red crate. No-one said ignore the bug, we are saying accept its excistance and work around it. It may or may not be fixed in the future, but don't hold your breath.