Bane Bait and Switch! CG the Snake Oil Salesmen!

Justnova
1 posts Member
edited March 21
I love how you guys release a character that's really strong and people are looking forward to him. Then once they spend ALL THAT MONEY on reward tracks and trying to get their hands on the guy, you change his kit and try and say oooh it was misworded. Now you're talking about nerfing him again! This is the first character I've ever gone hard on farming and I'm about to unlock him, only to be met with sounds of nerfing him. I feel swindled by a SNAKE OIL SALESMEN about this whole thing. Seriously if he gets nerfed again, I'm just done with this game trying to shake you down for money and then not giving you what you paid for. Classic con man stuff and very shady!.

Replies

• Options
    Justnova wrote: »
    I love how you guys release a character that's really strong and people are looking forward to him. Then once they spend ALL THAT MONEY on reward tracks and trying to get their hands on the guy, you change his kit and try and say oooh it was misworded. Now you're talking about nerfing him again! This is the first character I've ever gone hard on farming and I'm about to unlock him, only to be met with sounds of nerfing him. I feel swindled by a SNAKE OIL SALESMEN about this whole thing. Seriously if he gets nerfed again, I'm just done with this game trying to shake you down for money and then not giving you what you paid for. Classic con man stuff and very shady!.

Nothing in that dev posts indicates that they are planning on nerfing bane.
    Again, we are currently very happy with Darth Bane, we just wanted to let you know our thoughts.

Why is no one paying attention to this line?

This isn't even an "investigation" post - they just said they're monitoring it.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.