Suggestions for the game

sledge7088
47 posts Member
edited March 23
Here are my suggestions I think that would be useful for the game. I hope others have suggestions as well.

The game takes too much time and anything you can do to make it take less time would be nice.

When filtering our characters let us do multiple filters to include or exclude. Rebels + tanks or jedi - attackers.

Give us a way to filter the guild activity store. If nothing else remove the characters I have at 7 stars that I cannot buy.

Speed up the battles. Increase the game speed options make 1x go to 2x, 2x to go to 4x, 4x go to 6x, so we will have the time to complete the battles and will not be forced to put it on auto to complete certain battles.

Make the calculations easier for our devices to process. It is really frustrating to do your battle with Tuskens only to have the battle time out because you have to wait 20 to 30 seconds between turns. The same thing is happening with the b1 battel droids but to a lesser extent. The lag there is only a couple of seconds but it is reducing the number of kills I am able to make each battle.

Make the character animations faster or shorter. For example, waiting for Sith eternal to link opponents is really slow, lord Vader is a bit slow as well with some of his animations.

I do not like data crons and would love to see them done away with, but I am sure that will not happen. So quit making the data crons that cause time out situations. Give us data crons that make the battles faster. I hate wasting my time on a battle only to time out.

Make the events that we 3 star simable. The events after conquest are one, the new Jabba and Leia events. If not those because they are so new then the lower tiers please. Ship battels for ships we have at 7 stars etc.

For mods when we get over 500 mods let us upgrade the mods that are sitting in our inbox so we can see what they are. That way I do not have to sell a better mod just to see that the mod in my inbox is junk. Then let me sell the mods in my inbox. Let us get the galactic challenge rewards.

Thank you
Post edited by crzydroid on