Ahsoka Vs Barriss

This really isn't a "who do you choose!?" Post or really a heads up post, just a talk about players vs players. Both Characters mentioned are awesome and they both have great advantages. But have you ever been in a battle with just Barriss and Ahsoka? This just happened to me in the arena with 4 minutes left in the battle, due to their powerful healing abilities I tried to kill Barriss for four minutes with no luck at all, Ahsoka stayed at full health and though Barriss was at low health she kept healing herself enough for the random critical hits to not be enough to kill her. The match ended in a tie and I was super disappointed I lost the match. Lol I never imagined until this point that there would be two characters that could draw a stalemate. Anyone else ever had a weird experience like this?

Replies

• Raventrob
    242 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I had a funny one today. It was my sidious verse yoda. He kept getting foresight but I kept dodging cause he's a jedi. Back and forth for many hits.

Then I lost:(
  • Options
    Raventrob wrote: »
    I had a funny one today. It was my sidious verse yoda. He kept getting foresight but I kept dodging cause he's a jedi. Back and forth for many hits.

Then I lost:(

Yeah that sounds like an annoying one as well. Lol