The new Sith Datacron is bugged

iMacedon
3 posts Member
edited March 28
The new sith datacron offers 3 lvl 9 options: Sith Assassin, Darth Bane and Darth Sidious. I initially got Sith Assassin. When I re-rolled it, I was offered 3 choices: Sith Assassin, Darth Bane and Count Dooku?? In the Level 9 section, it specifically says can no longer target Count Dooku. I just got robbed about 1300 crystals. Can we tag some of the devs to this post? Thanks
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    iMacedon wrote: »
    The new sith datacron offers 3 lvl 9 options: Sith Assassin, Darth Bane and Darth Sidious. I initially got Sith Assassin. When I re-rolled it, I was offered 3 choices: Sith Assassin, Darth Bane and Count Dooku?? In the Level 9 section, it specifically says can no longer target Count Dooku. I just got robbed about 1300 crystals. Can we tag some of the devs to this post? Thanks

Meat already told us that Dooku can roll for both Sep and Sith, even though Sith says that's not possible in-game.

But why did you waste so many crystals? Because you wanted the Sid-cron?
  • Options
    They made a statement about this before this set came out

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/269008/datacron-set-14#latest
  • Options
    Yup, I wanted the Sid-cron, since I already got Bane. Thanks for the info, did not know that Meathead said that
  • Options
    It's almost as if Dooku is both Sith and Separatist! Nah, couldn't be...
This discussion has been closed.