Game developers

ACLOUDOFSMOKE
5 posts Member
edited March 28
Could you keep making the same toon over an over an over again, the Grand Arena is more confusing than watching episodes of lost. Can you start writing books on what toons do? I mean you write paragraphs about what they should do why not a book. So glad the main character of Star Wars is just a regular toon why would he ever be a galactic Legend.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    This game should be turned off permanently. It makes any real Star Wars fan puke! Junk wars more like lol
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not a "real" star wars fan - I had a big breakfast.

Not sure what you're upset about though? Are you having trouble in GAC?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Could you keep making the same toon over an over an over again, the Grand Arena is more confusing than watching episodes of lost. Can you start writing books on what toons do? I mean you write paragraphs about what they should do why not a book. So glad the main character of Star Wars is just a regular toon why would he ever be a galactic Legend.
    This game should be turned off permanently. It makes any real Star Wars fan puke! Junk wars more like lol

I’m going to be real with you here. You’re being extremely vague as to what your issue is, and second, there’s no such thing as a “real” Star Wars fan.
  • Options
    No such thing? Guess you don’t understand words then.
  • Options
    No such thing? Guess you don’t understand words then.

Love me some irony
  • Options
    There’s nothing at all wrong with the words. It’s just the particular order that you’re putting them in that doesn’t make any sense