Crumb's Revenage

Crumb's Revenge seem's to be inflicting 6 thermals when Jabba has no ult is this a bug or have i missed something.

Replies

• Options
    Huh? What? You skipped the beginning of your complaint.
  • Options
    Crumb's Revenge seem's to be inflicting 6 thermals when Jabba has no ult is this a bug or have i missed something.

I think even before you unlock the ult, it still ramps ult charge (even though you can't see it) so that the thermal det stacks increase. This is hear-say - I have no way of testing it, but it tracks for this situation. This has come up before and if memory serves that was the answer.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options

I think even before you unlock the ult, it still ramps ult charge (even though you can't see it) so that the thermal det stacks increase. This is hear-say - I have no way of testing it, but it tracks for this situation. This has come up before and if memory serves that was the answer.

Ye i think this is the case was just watching sum old youtube vids with no ult Jabba and he seems to do the same. Now is this what they intended or do you think its not intended.

crazy cuz may just have lost my gac due to that little difference.

• Options

Ye i think this is the case was just watching sum old youtube vids with no ult Jabba and he seems to do the same. Now is this what they intended or do you think its not intended.

crazy cuz may just have lost my gac due to that little difference.

It wouldn't surprise me either way - but I know smugglers run 2 would be way harder without the ult if it didn't work this way.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.