Stay on target aka the dinner table

pac0naut
3236 posts Member
So, my wife makes dinner when she gets home normally. 20 minutes from payout, I get the 5 minute warning. Doh! So, I find my target, Mr #3 on the server. 5 and a half minutes left, still sitting at the dinner table, I start the match. She looks at me, laughs and calls me addicted. I mean, can you believe that? She's the one who made dinner before payout!

Anyways, alls well that ends well. Should have made a run for #1, but I'll take it.

vibsqGm.jpg
Meanwhile, down on the farm....

Replies

• Options
    Hows her cooking?
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Hows her cooking?

Exceptional.
  • Options
    Making me hungry.

Take out the trash from the kitchen right before dinner time to buy yourself a couple of minutes of privacy. 2 birds 1 stone. Start buying smaller trash bags if you need to.
  • Waz675
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Just be thankful this is on mobile devices so it's not too hard (if you know how to be discreet) to finish arena reset if it's your food time. My wife doesn't mind me bringing the tablet to dinner if I don't interrupt the kids or dinner. :)
  • Options

pac0naut wrote: »
    Hows her cooking?

Exceptional.

Smart man.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Making me hungry.

Take out the trash from the kitchen right before dinner time to buy yourself a couple of minutes of privacy. 2 birds 1 stone. Start buying smaller trash bags if you need to.

Oh, that's brilliant!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Hows her cooking?

Exceptional.

Smart man.

I'm a fast learner.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Also, emptying the dishwasher and putting laundry away may have redeemed me. I now get dessert.
  • Options
    My wife would not be laughing.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    TommySitt wrote: »
    "Take a dump" in the bathroom 10 mins. before payout, problem solved

This was considered.

@Jaesyn_Beaz - it was more along the "you are hopeless" kind chuckle. That haha combined with that hmph. I don't think I'll be doing that again.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    TommySitt wrote: »
    "Take a dump" in the bathroom 10 mins. before payout, problem solved

Was just going to say this pooping is roughly one arena match. 2 with the cooldown if you grunt a little to make it sound like your working at it.
  • Options
    You only need two words to assure privacy at any payout time... I hesitate to share them with you they can be used to get you out of MANY situations... Church,Dinner with the In-laws, traffic tickets, long meetings.. Pretty much anything.

:|

O.k. I will tell you, you just have to look at someone, ANYONE.. With a pained expression and say two simple words.
    (Use them wisely)
    Violent Dirrhea

Go forth and conquer the world!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Looooooooooool! That's awesome!