Just a thought for devs on chromium packs

I'm not sure how to share this idea so I will try here.
For the Chromium packs that players buy or save for ever on the 8 pack. Does it not make sence that if it's 12 shards for not a full character. How is it 7 shards if you already have that character unlocked.
Would it not be more sensible if you pull a full to on that you already have that it just goes up a star level.
If it's about making money, I'm pretty sure players would be a little more loose with there wallets and buy more chromium if their full character leveled if already owned or at least give the shards equal too that level toon.
I have a real hard time spending on more 8 packs which cost 32$ canadian. To have a chance at chromium only shards, just to get 7 shards for my full toon that I already have.
I have read somewhere that if you don't activate the toon and you pull that toon as a full this works different and you do get more shards.

Replies

• Ole_Man_Bourbon
    343 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I agree. And They ought to keep adding toons and let ppl rack em up. It is still hard to gear and level up
  • Options
    I agree. Darn mega packs..
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah they should just constantly add new toons, there soooo many to make/choose.
    I personally am for more Jedi (: I would defs spend some dough for them.