Squad Battle Testing

I have an idea and want to share it with hopefully the team with the power to decide if it's good or a throw away. Popular posted opinions here are that Capital Games could care less what we think or suggest, but I'll take my chances.

Before hand though, this actually wasn't my idea. Another guild member had simply said, "I wish there was a spot where we could test out squads. Lightbulb!

I ran with this idea. I honestly think it's a good one. Newly assembled and upgraded squads can be battled without consequence. IE, not Territory War or Grand Arena Championships. Inside the guild table could be an option for squad testing: "Squad Stress Test" "Squad Battle Testing." Brand still in the brainstorm stage. Anyways, a guild member could assign a squad here to be battled by guild members. My opinion is that only one member may test a squad at a time. This way all the feedback could be absorbed rather than several guild chat discussions going on at once about any given squad in the testing chamber. There can be a queue for the next member/s that wants to battle test a squad. Squad test duration could be set, 12hrs, 24hrs, whatever. What's more, but far more complicated and probably less likely even if the idea was put into action, is parameters could be set, because obviously some abilities require specific environments to trigger.

Well if you work for Capital Games, specifically SWGoH and are reading this, Thank you for taking the time. If I have more thoughts on this and believe it wants to be heard, I'll post it. See ya.