Taking bets now. Asajj Ventress vs Barriss Offee

Fher
188 posts Member
edited April 2016
Possible spoilers from Star Wars Clone Wars animated series.

As you may remember, Barriss was framing Ahsoka and in that mess Asajj Ventress almost even took the blame for the incident.

So now it's payback time! Who will win? Place your bets now

[yt]https://youtu.be/wSC9z57A0S8[/yt]

Taking bets now. Asajj Ventress vs Barriss Offee 25 votes

Asajj Ventress
68%
scubaSundodgerDarthTRexusNaifreakValent_AntonaFaRule_DaGalexy91Ziggy23Burrito_ManLuke6108dbraba01BaldursscJaesyn_BeazFinityKnightAtlas23Spixx1109Mol_Eliza_oopsBelligero 17 votes
Barriss Offee
32%
Captain_ReynoldsMegadeth3700RAYRAYJedilove3737UrinalCakesKodebobDarth_NihilusJGLion 8 votes

Replies

• Options
    This isn't a fair comparison. In this battle, Barriss is a lead but Ventress isn't. Barriss has a higher chance to win. I don't think that this Ventress (I don't think she's even maxed) can even hit Barriss hard enough to significantly overcome Barriss' passive heal. Plus, Barriss is faster than Ventress (so she will heal passively more often), and appears to be maxed.
  • Cexy
    15 posts Member
    Options
    That isn't a fair match since barriss is using her leader ability and ventress is not... its rigged
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Hint: They're still fighting right now lol They've been going at it for the last 30 minutes XD

Disclaimer: Sorry I can't give you back those 10 minutes of your life

P.S. Are you seriously still watching that video? Give it a rest!
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    your battery dies.
  • Options
    Asajj Ventress
    If both are maxed asaaj would win hands down. Wouldn't even be a competition.
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • Options
    Asajj Ventress
    Asajj hits like a cannon and Offee hits like vegetable. Ventress stuns and its lights out.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Asajj Ventress
    Ventress and it wouldn't be close.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Options
    Randall wrote: »
    your battery dies.