I feel like the luckiest guy...

MrJx3
257 posts Member
I've been playing since January and I've accumulated over 50,000 ally credits after hearing stories about people pulling full chars from bronzing packs, hoping to someday get as lucky. So today I've decided to pull 10k worth and I got:

Full characters:
Count Dooku
Luminara
Old Daka
Teebo

Shards:
3x Ahsoka
2x IG 88
2x Luminara
1x Poggle
1x Daka
1x Windu

And the rest were gears. But I don't think I've ever had as much luck ever playing this game, even made an account just to brag lol. The trick is to lower your expectations. And don't worry, it'll eventually happen to you too!

Replies

• Options
    ... Congrats
    I'm going to cry now
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    ... Congrats
    I'm going to cry now

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Thx lol
  • Options
    Nice man! I pulled a 4* Boba really early and it totally backfired since I spent all of my stuff upping scoundrels! haha
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    Nice man! I pulled a 4* Boba really early and it totally backfired since I spent all of my stuff upping scoundrels! haha

Thx! I remember when i first started the game I wanted no one more than boba! Hopefully there will be a scoundrel event soon, I wanna use boba other than for the tank challenge.
  • Options
    I've played since mid-January and never pulled a 4* character. I have pulled RG many times though.
  • Options
    I've played since mid-January and never pulled a 4* character. I have pulled RG many times though.

It's going to be great when snowtrooper is meta. I have pulled him like 10 times
  • Options

It's going to be great when snowtrooper is meta. I have pulled him like 10 times

This. I have snowtrooper at 162/30 all from bronziums only. Seems like all I can get.