Upcoming bonus drops

xurgy0n9q3pp.jpeg
Are we able to get both the kyros and Merrin’s shards from the nodes or will only get kyros once you maxed Merrin? Already got her to 7 stars.

Replies

• Options
    xb1s32c923rf.jpeg
  • Magruffin
    834 posts Member
    edited April 11
    Options
    Id just save your purps for farming the prods on lightside hard; we've got may the fourth coming up so we'll probably get double drops- I'd use those purps to stock pile energy a few days before the fourth
  • Options
    In game I got notified about the kyros only, my Merrin is 7*
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Id just save your purps for farming the prods on lightside hard; we've got may the fourth coming up so we'll probably get double drops- I'd use those purps to stock pile energy a few days before the fourth

Are you suggesting to skip cantina refreshes in favor of farming hard nodes nearly a month from now?

I guess I'm not following - why would you not do cantina refreshes to farm shards or signal data during the bonus drops?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Magruffin
    834 posts Member
    edited April 11
    Options
    Sry was a little drunk last night.
    It's not a hard node, just normal (my bad).
    If the ops just trying to get shock prods, the extra drops on catina farming won't be that generous in comparison to saving purps and getting ready to stock piling energy for double drops imo (also, I'd be getting ready to stock pile cantina energy for sig data too as the returns will be better)