New Galactic Legend Ideas?

Can I please have some galactic legend ideas so i can maybe make some abilities and everything

Replies

• Options
    I'd honestly be just fine with them never releasing another galactic legend. I'd rather they spent their time doing something that moves the game forward. Another GL is just treading water at this point.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    I'd honestly be just fine with them never releasing another galactic legend. I'd rather they spent their time doing something that moves the game forward. Another GL is just treading water at this point.

Agree. 8 GLs is just about right and there are plenty of other powerful characters to collect. If we are going to get any new super powerful characters I’d like to see an upping of the ante and perhaps a couple of mythological omega level characters that involve a really long hard journey to get - especially as a couple of the TV shows seem to be building up to their appearance. How about a Mythosaur or an Abeloth journey that really takes a year or two of effort?

• Options
    Can I please have some galactic legend ideas so i can maybe make some abilities and everything

Not if you're going to make kits, lol
  • Options
    Nah im good
  • Options
    4c1ngd6ivv66.png
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    hahaha
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I keep saying the next galactic legend will be a ship.
  • Options
    The next thing they might do is create a class above GL and call it Overlord or something similar. Then they may release Overlord Snoke
  • Schwartzring
    1449 posts Member
    edited April 12
    Options
    I'd rather see them fill out factions with non-GL characters to make more workable teams & not have huge portions of my roster useless.

Lets see....... A few off the top of my head.

2 more NightSisters
    1 more Separatist
    2 more Clones
    1 Rebel that actually does what Saw was claimed to do (Make Wiggs & Chaze usable)
    1 Rebel to bring together old/OG rebels like Ackbar, Leia, Farmboy.
    1-2 more Troopers to be able to fully fill out Veers, Iden, & Gideon teams.

Crewed Ships:
    GMY - Jedi Delta Fighter
    Aayla - ETA2
    ARC Trooper - ARC-170
    Cody - Nu Shuttle
    Krennic's Shuttle
    Gideon's TIE-Outlander
    Stormtrooper - TIE Boarding Craft
    7th Sister - TIE Advanced v1
    Farmboy - Red Five
    Dengar's Ship

Crewless Ships:
    Republic V-19 Torrent
    Droid Tri-Fighter
    TIE-Heavy
    TIE-Interceptor (Not the Inq-Prototype)
    Rebel B-Wing
    Rebel A-Wing
    Resistance A-Wing

• Rebuc
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Mouse Droid
  • Jacgul
    237 posts Member
    Options
    I'd rather see them fill out factions with non-GL characters to make more workable teams & not have huge portions of my roster useless.

Lets see....... A few off the top of my head.

2 more NightSisters
    1 more Separatist
    2 more Clones
    1 Rebel that actually does what Saw was claimed to do (Make Wiggs & Chaze usable)
    1 Rebel to bring together old/OG rebels like Ackbar, Leia, Farmboy.
    1-2 more Troopers to be able to fully fill out Veers, Iden, & Gideon teams.

Crewed Ships:
    GMY - Jedi Delta Fighter
    Aayla - ETA2
    ARC Trooper - ARC-170
    Cody - Nu Shuttle
    Krennic's Shuttle
    Gideon's TIE-Outlander
    Stormtrooper - TIE Boarding Craft
    7th Sister - TIE Advanced v1
    Farmboy - Red Five
    Dengar's Ship

Crewless Ships:
    Republic V-19 Torrent
    Droid Tri-Fighter
    TIE-Heavy
    TIE-Interceptor (Not the Inq-Prototype)
    Rebel B-Wing
    Rebel A-Wing
    Resistance A-Wing

Id whale harder than ahnald for a real ARC trooper, Captain Fordo, Alpha, Spar, Sull, Ordo, Mereel. I'd even say that Fordo would be worthy of being a conquest character.
    And then a real clone commando, Delta, Omega, even Gregor would be nice. I mean Scorch is one of the only things from well written clone wars lore that Disney decided to keep around. At the very least he should be in the game.
  • Options
    I've said this before, but, I'd be fine w/ 1 generic Commando & Medic.
    Enough to run a Shaak team w/ Cody/Sgt.
    You could call the Commando Gregor or Scorch, I'm not particular.
    I just want a Tanking (+DPS) Commando & a Rezzing Medic like in the DS-Geo (ROTE) missions.
  • Jacgul
    237 posts Member
    Options
    I've said this before, but, I'd be fine w/ 1 generic Commando & Medic.
    Enough to run a Shaak team w/ Cody/Sgt.
    You could call the Commando Gregor or Scorch, I'm not particular.
    I just want a Tanking (+DPS) Commando & a Rezzing Medic like in the DS-Geo (ROTE) missions.

Well sure, good teams are important, but if the team is clone commander, clone lieutenant, clone sergent, clone trooper and clone recon man, no one is going to play the game. CG, tone deaf as always, completely misunderstands that in such a mindblowingly ridiculous way that we have drogan as a vital part of the Leia team, but not beloved characters from, in multiple cases, decades ago. You can't have Fordo, you can't have Crix Madine, you can't have Meetra Surik, but you'll have drogan and you'll like it. Drogan, who I'll remind you can't even drive a speeder bike, yet CG mocks his physical condition, that they so disgustingly virtue signaled about, by having him reach his arm out to try and reach the controls, should've been either an existing character with backstory, or a generic character. I would say they should've stuck to what they're good at, but they're clearly not. So at least give us the characters we want in the game...