Week 1 Prompt for Crystal and Shard Giveaway

Replies

• Options
    697-697-998
  • Options
    " The dark side is honest. The dark side is direct. It is the knife in the front rather than one stuck in your back. The dark side is self-interested, yes, but it is about extending that interest outward. To yourself, but then beyond yourself.” - Gallius Rax, Aftermath

ally code
    852-931-473
  • Options
    I am your father

Ally code: 139-998-382
  • Options
    “I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.” - Jango Fett

Ally Code: 854-987-726
  • Options
    “If you were to face an ancient Sith Lord in combat, you would learn that we are as children playing with toys compared to the prowess of the old masters.” -Kreia

475-672-849
  • Options
    “Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?”

697-697-998
  • Kere
    2 posts Member
    Options
    "Is that what he was? Or was he always true to himself, no matter what personality he wore? And there is something that the Council may never understand. That perhaps Revan never fell. The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel that Revan understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if Revan had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the dark lord out of necessity, to prevent a greater evil." - Kreia, on Revan

871-232-479
  • Options
    “I’m one with the Force. The Force is with me.”

563-438-217
  • Options
    I’m dumb… how do I delete this lmao
  • Options
    "Boring conversation anyway"

318-647-937
  • Options
    "I'm sorry I was delayed" Clone Wars S4E16

Ally Code 615-525-959
  • Options
    "I Am Altering the Deal, Pray I Don’t Alter It Any Further."
    - Darth Vader

881-953-513
  • Options
    Chewbacca
    "RAWRGWAWGGR” - A New Hope
    Ally code: 487-678-652
  • Options
    “The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.” – Darth Vader

285-981-911
  • Options
    “Do or do not, there is no try”
    -Yoda
    474-778-363
  • Options
    “I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold” -Mando

117-436-591
  • Slayslayer64
    1 posts Member
    edited April 16
    Options
    "Calm. Kindness. Kinship. Love. I've given up all chance at inner peace. I've made my mind a sunless space. I share my dreams with ghosts. I wake up every day to an equation I wrote 15 years ago from which there's only one conclusion, I'm damned for what I do. My anger, my ego, my unwillingness to yield, my eagerness to fight, they've set me on a path from which there is no escape. I yearned to be a savior against injustice without contemplating the cost and by the time I looked down there was no longer any ground beneath my feet. What is my sacrifice? I'm condemned to use the tools of my enemy to defeat them. I burn my decency for someone else's future. I burn my life to make a sunrise that I know I'll never see. And the ego that started this fight will never have a mirror or an audience or the light of gratitude. So what do I sacrifice? Everything!"
    -Luthen Rael

531-343-694
  • Options
    "Well that's just love" - Maarva Andor

133-943-976
  • Options
    “Execute Order 66.”
    - Senator Palpatine

845-292-436
  • Options
    "We would be honored if you would join us" - Darth Vader

959-475-345
  • Options
    „Do or do not. There is no try“

Allycode: 228-649-385
  • Options
    Holotable Heroes!

Your prompt of the week is…

What is your favorite quote from anything Star Wars?

This thread will be closed on Thursday, so get your answers (with your ally code included!) in before then!

For Terms and Conditions, refer to this post here.

For Apple device players: The SWGoH x Apple partnership is live for a limited time! For details check here

"I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating, and it gets everywhere."

Ally code: 128-516-643
  • Options
    “I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
    255-248-663
  • Options
    "bleep bloop" - R2D2

247-558-779
  • Options
    “Utinni” Jawas
    I even have it as my ring tone!
    Ally code 161-534-583
  • Options
    “I am a Jedi, like my father before me.” - Luke Skywalker

992-456-885
  • Options
    ""Lesson one from this experience: Realize how much you don’t know. Lesson two: Make sure to learn from lesson one." - Jacen Solo

Ally Code: 185-343-696
  • Options
    I find your lack of faith disturbing

517-933-646
  • Options
    Are we blind?! Deploy the garrison!

168-864-397
This discussion has been closed.