2Next

Replies

• Options
    Konju wrote: »
    Boofpoof wrote: »
    We need more clarification on what’s happening from CG for sure. There are guilds that were trying ROTE for first time. What do they get? This is why I suggested even rewards across the board. We were set to improve, many other guilds too. Do those who signed up for Geo or Hoth get only Geo & Hoth rewards as compensation?

I’ve paid more money to this game compared to any other in my life. We deserve better rewards than simply what was earned last time. And tbh I’m saving them man-hours by just making a simple make-good compensation equal across the board. As a player it’s good to know the game is going to work, but if it doesn’t I’ll do even better in compensation. That’s a sign of a company that cares about customer service, CG/EA (I figured I would share that last bit since you continue to act how you do).

They get exactly what they got in their last completed TB. I don’t know what you guys are smoking. They are going to be GIVING you rewards with NO effort on your part. No CMs, no platoons, no deployment, no headaches trying to manage 49 other people to maximize your rewards. With conquest starting yesterday take whatever time you were going to spend in TB and put it in to that. Don’t like conquest then enjoy the free rewards for doing nothing whenever they drop.

Smart attacking someone who did nothing wrong (me). CG on the other hand... But keep defending them. MTFBWY!

Lol all I said was you’re getting the same rewards you got from the last completed TB. It was YOU who came in here touting the whole notion that there should be “better” rewards when you’ve done nothing to earn those “better” rewards. How is that “defending” them?

An error occurred. Apparently there was no easy fix. They cancelled the TB event and clearly stated fair compensation (aka what you earned last TB) was coming. What is there to defend? Get over yourself dude.

That’s your opinion, “what are you smoking?”

Apparently I’m smoking you at this point because I’ve stated facts. The only opinion I have given is I don’t agree with your assessment of better rewards when we’ve done nothing to earn those better rewards.

SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Konju
    1181 posts Member
    Options
    We need more clarification on what’s happening from CG for sure. There are guilds that were trying ROTE for first time. What do they get? This is why I suggested even rewards across the board. We were set to improve, many other guilds too. Do those who signed up for Geo or Hoth get only Geo & Hoth rewards as compensation?

I’ve paid more money to this game compared to any other in my life. We deserve better rewards than simply what was earned last time. And tbh I’m saving them man-hours by just making a simple make-good compensation equal across the board. As a player it’s good to know the game is going to work, but if it doesn’t I’ll do even better in compensation. That’s a sign of a company that cares about customer service, CG/EA (I figured I would share that last bit since you continue to act how you do).

They get exactly what they got in their last completed TB. I don’t know what you guys are smoking. They are going to be GIVING you rewards with NO effort on your part. No CMs, no platoons, no deployment, no headaches trying to manage 49 other people to maximize your rewards. With conquest starting yesterday take whatever time you were going to spend in TB and put it in to that. Don’t like conquest then enjoy the free rewards for doing nothing whenever they drop.

Smart attacking someone who did nothing wrong (me). CG on the other hand... But keep defending them. MTFBWY!

Lol all I said was you’re getting the same rewards you got from the last completed TB. It was YOU who came in here touting the whole notion that there should be “better” rewards when you’ve done nothing to earn those “better” rewards. How is that “defending” them?

An error occurred. Apparently there was no easy fix. They cancelled the TB event and clearly stated fair compensation (aka what you earned last TB) was coming. What is there to defend? Get over yourself dude.

That’s your opinion, “what are you smoking?”

Apparently I’m smoking you at this point because I’ve stated facts. The only opinion I have given is I don’t agree with your assessment of better rewards when we’ve done nothing to earn those better rewards.

Except pay money for the experience of playing the game. Yeah I’ve done nothing for sure.
  • Konju
    1181 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    This bickering is pointless. We should all be ganging up on Ultra.

@Ultra fleets TB is broken.

I’ll take the hate for arguing for better than just previous TB rewards. 😉
  • Options
    Also it’s not clearly stated. Even if they stay with “fair” rewards, what about Reva shards & SM rewards? Not mentioned in the post.

They’ve not addressed that so I’ll agree with that point for clairification.

• Konju
    1181 posts Member
    Options
    And I will also say, thank you CG for the GET2 from Padme special mission.
  • Options
    Yet it is still active. I would much prefer to push forward and be disappointed than do nothing and find out I missed out.

They pushed it to phase 4 and reduced the clock. It's going to be over if it isn't already
  • Options
    TakumaTomo wrote: »
    Yet it is still active. I would much prefer to push forward and be disappointed than do nothing and find out I missed out.

They pushed it to phase 4 and reduced the clock. It's going to be over if it isn't already

qf948pi4t5gw.png
    Now the wait to see how the rewards/compensation pans out.
  • Options

How's that boot taste?
  • Options

How's that boot taste?

???
  • Konju
    1181 posts Member
    Options

How's that boot taste?

???

He’s calling you a CG boot-licker.

I’m not. I just think we disagree on what’s fair and you didn’t like my opinion on what should be coming from CG. You just decided to insult me in the process so I didn’t take that well. We simply disagree that losing out on the experience of engaging the event is worth something too. Your preference is “free rewards for nothing,” my preference is play for fun and that fun is worth something more than what was coming in rewards (soon to be given out).
  • Options

How's that boot taste?

???

He’s calling you a CG boot-licker.

I’m not. I just think we disagree on what’s fair and you didn’t like my opinion on what should be coming from CG. You just decided to insult me in the process so I didn’t take that well. We simply disagree that losing out on the experience of engaging the event is worth something too. Your preference is “free rewards for nothing,” my preference is play for fun and that fun is worth something more than what was coming in rewards (soon to be given out).

Well apparently he isn't man enough to clarify his statement for the boot licker part.

And no insult was intended. We obviously had a difference of an opinion and that's all it was in my book.

This discussion has been closed.