Territory Battle

Replies

• Options
    I should've had a relic Third sister days ago, and now we're looking at territory war starting tomorrow, GAC lock in tomorrow, and still no word on when we'll get rewards. They completely borked territory battle, and now the players who have been working hard and coordinating with their guild to unlock this round are getting completely screwed over. We at least deserve an update on when we will get rewards and what the additional compensation will look like.
  • Jed_Eye
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Devs aren't logging in on the weekends to give out rewards.
  • avihas
    253 posts Member
    Options
    Jed_Eye wrote: »

They don't have to. They could plan/cod the rewards to be given automatically today
  • Jed_Eye
    176 posts Member
    Options
    avihas wrote: »
    Jed_Eye wrote: »

They don't have to. They could plan/cod the rewards to be given automatically today

CG can code?????
  • Options
    walmartman wrote: »
    Ok tb is over now where are the rewards

Likely in the near future is what CG_ Meathead stated, most likely Monday, developers not active on the weekends.
  • Options
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    Let's see if TW comes into play since we don't have TB for the next 5 days.

They have a set 4 week cadence for events, I see no indication they will make any changes to that flow aside from the cancelled TB.

CG will not reward you for any progress made in this TB, aside from what you already got. They will compensate for the cancellation by gifting rewards based on recent TB performance (likely the better of last two TBs since some guilds rotate, but this part is me interpreting their post).

You are correct!
  • Options
    Fail
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    Options
    Did anyone get the rewards from their previous TB?
  • Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    Did anyone get the rewards from their previous TB?

Yes, 2 weeks ago
  • Options
    Hello at developpers

I m on android système and i don t receive rewards from the Territory battle
    Week 16: tb you cancelled
    People in mu guild Who are on IOS receive rewards
    Is there a problem with android ?
    Thks foe your answer
  • Options
    Registration for TW has begun, which means the week allocated for TB has passed. When can we expect rewards? Or is 1 credit all we got? Will the 50 Reva Shards be included in the rewards?
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead
  • LordNox
    242 posts Member
    Options
    After GAC joining period I guess... they already should be given yesterday (when TB usually ends), but who cares
  • Blubcop
    381 posts Member
    Options
    They said "near future", never "when TB would normally end" so I don't known why we shouldn't expect rewards at all.
  • Options
    LordNox wrote: »
    After GAC joining period I guess... they already should be given yesterday (when TB usually ends), but who cares

Think you will find a good number of people do care as it is one of the biggest rewarding events guilds do now.
  • LordNox
    242 posts Member
    Options
    "at a time that is not far away" (Cambridge Dictionary) = right, obviously it depends on the time of the planet in the Galaxy where they are located, so might be different from Earth ;-)
  • Options
    LordNox wrote: »
    "at a time that is not far away" (Cambridge Dictionary) = right, obviously it depends on the time of the planet in the Galaxy where they are located, so might be different from Earth ;-)

What measure of time and distance are we using 😂
  • LordNox
    242 posts Member
    Options
    no matter what we think about the "near future" - I guess CG has a very different meaning for that... like for many other things in the game
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead can you send my rewards now? I want use them for a TW omicron, But I am stuck at 19 at the moment. i need the rewards before TW help please.
    0102dwtdl742.jpg
  • Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead can you send my rewards now? I want use them for a TW omicron, But I am stuck at 19 at the moment. i need the rewards before TW help please.
    0102dwtdl742.jpg

yes an EA forum moderator will be sending out every players rewards manually as they request them on the forum. if you add "pretty please" to request you get to skip to front of queue. /s
  • Options
    What measure of time and distance are we using 😂

Parsecs, of course
  • Options
    We at least deserve an update on when we will get rewards and what the additional compensation will look like.
    "additional compensation"?
  • Geoghs
    10 posts Member
    edited April 22
    Options
    Still not here.....
    82q0eqk7ak73.png
  • Options
    It’s ended… still no rewards. We better get the tb rewards plus a generous make good since the rewards are delayed (at least by a day so far)
  • Options
    This is really screwing up recruitment because people are having to wait to get their rewards before they can join.
  • Options
    So when are you issuing the rewards for the cancelled TB ???
  • Vampos
    6 posts Member
    edited April 26
    Options
    Tb would have end 45 minutes ago and eff all rewards showed up. Usual from Cg
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    Zax9999 wrote: »
    I changed guilds in prep for this TB but it never happened so am I gonna get the 14 star rewards instead of the 23 stars my new guild got last time. I also had to miss out on raid rewards so it’s a bit of a double whammy if it get the old guilds rewards whilst also having missed out on a full week of raid rewards. Obviously no one knows the answer but is there anything I can do if I get the old rewards because I feel heavily cheated.

nope your buggered
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    I would not expect rewards before an update. Typically these take place on Wednesdays.

The compensation announcement was not good enough imo (why I came back to the forums). The longer we have to wait should increase what they give in compensation; increasingly more people are negatively affected the longer this process goes on. I’m open to the possibility that CG might give out reasonable additions to previous TB rewards, but not very hopeful.

Ideally the compensation is coming this week, and I can leave the forums again. I do not want to be here, I want the game to work correctly and CG to act appropriately when errors occur. Most of the time I have few to no major complaints. Let’s get this solved soon please, CG. Thanks.
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?