Reva Shards

Same Reva shards get on last TB are assumed to be get in the final rewards or just stars prize?

Replies

• Options
    Same Reva shards get on last TB are assumed to be get in the final rewards or just stars prize?

Not sure about that. You could interpret the statement that the previous TB rewards would mean however many Reva shards you earned on your last completed TB would be rewarded.

SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Options
    Boofpoof wrote: »

Not sure about that. You could interpret the statement that the previous TB rewards would mean however many Reva shards you earned on your last completed TB would be rewarded.
    Unfortunately, we had an unusually low number of Reva shards last time, so we may get cursed with the same poor result this time :-(
  • Options

Unfortunately, we had an unusually low number of Reva shards last time, so we may get cursed with the same poor result this time :-(

27 on 35 here
  • RoyKent
    16 posts Member
    edited April 16
    Options
    We rotate DS Geo and RotE. We only do geo for the Wat shards, but it was our last. I’m worried about getting the lesser TB rewards minus the shards. If they give the Wat shards with it, fine. That’s one less month before we can go RotE full time. But if not, this just sucks.
  • Options

Same here. Awful RNG on some attempts but something is better than nothing in my book
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Options
    Same boat this was Reva unlock for me an I used all of my gear on inquisitors. What a letdown
  • Options
    They better add the previous amount of Reva shards as I was about to unlock her this round. I have all zetas, gear, and relic mats for her to go straight to R7. And we're averaging 26+, I only need 23. It'd be a huge disappointment if they only did the end rewards from the previous Tb and not the Reva shards.
  • Options
    You would hope that CG would be generous enough to pick the TB where the guild earned the HIGHEST rewards, including Reva shards won (assuming the guild had selected ROTE), so that no one would be worst off compared to their best. You would even argue that there should also be some ‘extra’ rewards as make good gesture for the embarrassing fiasco this week.
    But while the above may seem reasonable and fair, what we’ll actually get is anyone’s guess 😬
  • Options
    You would hope that CG would be generous enough to pick the TB where the guild earned the HIGHEST rewards, including Reva shards won (assuming the guild had selected ROTE), so that no one would be worst off compared to their best. You would even argue that there should also be some ‘extra’ rewards as make good gesture for the embarrassing fiasco this week.
    But while the above may seem reasonable and fair, what we’ll actually get is anyone’s guess 😬

No just get last same amount of shards and same level prize
  • Options
    It would surprise me a lot if Special Mission rewards are given - Including Reva shards.

I think everyone will get X Reva shards. X could be 0.
  • drdavee
    155 posts Member
    Options
    i am completely shocked that we have not gotten our rewards yet... TW signups have started and GAC is tomorrow... get us our rewards so we can proceeds with our plans
  • Options
    They should just give us all max rewards that would be the easiest for them ;p
  • LordDirt
    5017 posts Member
    Options
    drdavee wrote: »
    i am completely shocked that we have not gotten our rewards yet... TW signups have started and GAC is tomorrow... get us our rewards so we can proceeds with our plans

giphy.gif

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    At least they could let us know when or say something like "we're working on it"
  • Options
    At least they could let us know when or say something like "we're working on it"

6kqamlfdaj7h.gif

Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg