Apple gift card promotion multiple countries

I couldn’t find any information specifically mentioning this but if you happen to live where it’s possible to buy the gift cards from two countries (USA & Mexico), are you able to double up on the crystals, or is it just one redemption per tier account-wide?

Replies

• cboath7
    488 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like this stuff is always Apple...
  • Options
    I bought a $50 card … got it delivered to my email … redeemed and hit the prompt to get the “bonus” gift … launched SWGOH … and then nothing … oh well
  • Options
    I've also gone through Target's apple card process, got the standard 25 dollar card, redeemed the card on my account, signed in to my account, and still don't have any notifications that I've received the bundle.

PLEASE HELP!
  • Options
    For people having problems make sure you link the Apple ID to the account, and then go into settings and click the restore purchase, worked instantly for me

• Options
    I bought a $50 card … got it delivered to my email … redeemed and hit the prompt to get the “bonus” gift … launched SWGOH … and then nothing … oh well

My rewards showed up overnight. I did open a ticket with EA yesterday and tried the Restore Purchases button. Neither had an immediate effect. But, not sure what specifically made the rewards show up after several hours.

• Options
    Purchased $50 Apple gift card, loaded it onto my iTunes account, pop up window appeared to claim the in-game promotion but the claim now button wouldn’t work. Tired apple support and they couldn’t help, opened ticket with EA through the game and they told me to post it here?b4j82b5cdsq9.png
  • Options
    I am going through the same issue right now. I hit claim and it won’t let me claim it.
  • Options
    I have been chatting with EA help as I tried my $25 also to NO success. They said they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. I hope it comes soon.