Kit Concept: Jaster's Legacy (From 'Star Wars: Bounty Hunter')

Lore:
Jaster's Legacy was a Kuat Drive Yards Amphibious Interstellar Assault Transport owned by the Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Jango Fett. It was named in honour of his mentor Jaster Mareel. While on a mission to the prison world Oovo IV, it was destroyed and Jango acquired a Firespray-31-class patrol and attack craft, naming it Slave 1.

9wyeznv4d9wv.jpg

Unit Name: Jaster's Legacy

Crew: Jango Fett

Affiliation: Dark Side

Class: Attacker

Categories: Bounty Hunter, Mandalorian, Scoundrel, Cargo Ship

Attacks and Abilities

Basic: You Can't Run

Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Breach for 2 turns. If the target is already Breached, the weakest enemy then gains Breach for 2 turns.

Special: Heavy-duty Firepower (Cooldown: 4)

Deal Physical damage to all enemies and place Concussion Mines on them. Enemies with Target Lock or Breach can't Evade or Resist this attack. Then, Jaster's Legacy gains Potency Up for 2 turns.

Crew: Making my way through the Universe

Jaster's Legacy gains +5% Tenacity, Critical Chance and Critical Damage for each active Bounty Hunter ally or each enemy inflicted with Breach.

Whenever a Concussion Mine explodes on the enemy, Jaster's Legacy and each Bounty Hunter ally gain 10% Turn Meter.

If Slave 1 is present, it gains 50% Turn Meter instead.

Reinforcement: Still Flying That Relic

Enter Battle: Jaster's Legacy grants +25% Potency to each active Bounty Hunter ally and reduces the cooldown of Call Reinforcement on the Capital Ship by 1. Additionally, call a random Bounty Hunter ally to assist.

Replies

• Options
    I'd be all for Jaster's Legacy to be Jabgo's ship, but honestly I'm also comfortable for just Jango's Slave I.
  • Options
    I'd be all for Jaster's Legacy to be Jabgo's ship, but honestly I'm also comfortable for just Jango's Slave I.

Jango's Slave 1 would be too similar to Boba's.
    Same can be said for why Iden Versio got the TIE Defender instead of her personal TIE Fighter.