Conquest bugged for me

After the update, I was receiving the "server maintenance" error; so I restarted. Afterwards, I was able to get into the game and do some battles in Conquest. I went to S3 to try to finish up the "Defeat 600 B1 Battle Droids" feat. This happened twice:

uy9zn1wfw7tg.png

h0hjm9ljm1jm.png

I could keep playing, but nothing was happening at all. Just attacking the little blue box for no damage and no B1 kills.

Replies

• Options
    oops, i posted the same photo twice. try this one.

tcc1z6sl9h0m.png
  • Domeniques
    2 posts Member
    edited April 24
    Options
    Same issue here, always ends up at 14 kills. It's blocking my conquest progress now and I wasted crystal on refreshes since I can't spend stocked up energy.
  • Options
    Fix some bugs, releases more in the process. The life of video gaming!
  • Options
    Mine stopped at 19 kills. So - some randomness?
  • KimNgItsum
    4 posts Member
    edited April 25
    Options
    Same issue - I managed to extend it one more wave to 19 count by removing fortified disk which adds TM on damage (thinking that I needed to slow myself down a bit). However, for whatever reason, either on auto or manual, at some point the B1 commander does not respawn and you get stuck
  • Options
    I had this issue with 3 battles before the server update..... I found it to be related to the massively overpowered disc. Make sure you aren't using that one.
  • Options
    I'm also having the same issues with this battle in particular. I've had no b1s regenerate and also just attacking the blue crate.
  • Azpiri
    19 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in Conquest: Hard Mode, and I attempted to run this battle using the Massively Overpowered data disk. I was using SLKR, and I was able to get to 60+ B1 droids killed.

Were you attempting to do this without a GL? (No, I don't work for CG - just a coder at heart, so I'm trying to identify common denominators for why it's happening. A guy in our guild is having the same issue).
  • gastropoda
    12 posts Member
    edited April 25
    Options
    I had the same thing, stopped at number 19, had it happen twice in a row, didn't try the third timerjhsv2voir72.jpg
  • Mohrg
    201 posts Member
    Options
    yup 40 energy wasted, 50 crystals down. This sucks.
  • Mucro
    109 posts Member
    Options
    They «fixed» the spawn rates on this fight when you play it on auto, but clearly they just broke it even harder. Way to test things before releasing.
  • Options
    When I started to play in sector4, the game is crushing.

kgr0dj8omyxc.jpg
    9if2z7xfygqb.jpg
  • Options
    Twice now it's happened to me, 30 energy stolen.
  • Options
    First time stopped at 19 causing "defeat" second time stopped at 14 causing defeat.
  • Options
    I've had the stop respawning bug and the disappearing buttons rendering auto useless
  • Options
    I’m having the same issue. 0pebckz8iflg.png
    jow5039fe20l.png
  • Options
    Same issue - 3 times
  • Options
    Same issues just the crate after 14
  • Options
    Yep. Same here. Love that I can’t get to the next sector. Good job CG
  • makoamagana
    122 posts Member
    edited April 25
    Options
    voayjs6xs6sd.jpeg
    Same issue as others here. Conquest hard mode, no “massively overpowered” data disc, stuck on zone 3 can’t progress. What sucks even worse is I need the other 2 zones to get the other 20 bane shards to unlock. I am already preparing to be short 20 shards because of this fluffery.
  • Options
    don't know if this is a makeup for the issue, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

dbqv8d0mhmb5.png