May 4th Double Drops

Is there a reason why there’s been no indications of double drops for SW day? Feels like non stop bugs lately, and not only do we not get double drops for SW day, but they’re releasing new LSB, so they can increase their income even further. Feels bad, man.

Replies

• Lumiya
    1492 posts Member
    Options
    There is still time until may the 4th and normally they don't announce double drops that far ahead
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Did they announce new LS bundles? I was hoping to see new ones for the holiday but haven’t heard anything about it.
  • Options
    Never mind, I saw them. What a joke.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Is it?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    Its April 25th, why are you freaking out about May the 4th stuff now?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Anyone know when to/how many refreshes we can stock up on prior to dbl drops
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Its April 25th, why are you freaking out about May the 4th stuff now?

Because in years past they have announced the stuff around this time or earlier. Not doing so now has people believing we're not getting the doubles.
  • Options
    All I care about right now is there better be some good LSB’s on May 4th…
  • Options
    IrieLion wrote: »

R3 Geos for $14.99 sound good?
  • Options
    Tsfletch wrote: »

Maybe for someone who wants to get Padme. They would get padme, some ship pilots and a decent squad for beginners in GAC.
  • Options

Maybe for someone who wants to get Padme. They would get padme, some ship pilots and a decent squad for beginners in GAC.

Say what you will, that’s a tremendous decrease in value compared to previous bundles as are all the ones they’re offering this time. The $50 bundle could be considered a deal I guess due to the inclusion of Negotiator but imho these bundles are borderline insulting based on previous offers. Higher price, fewer toons, lower relics…the trifecta of trash. If they get people buying these the next bundle will probably be g13 CUP, Lobot and Uggy for $25 lol.
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options

Say what you will, that’s a tremendous decrease in value compared to previous bundles as are all the ones they’re offering this time. The $50 bundle could be considered a deal I guess due to the inclusion of Negotiator but imho these bundles are borderline insulting based on previous offers. Higher price, fewer toons, lower relics…the trifecta of trash. If they get people buying these the next bundle will probably be g13 CUP, Lobot and Uggy for $25 lol.

Hard disagree. $15 for the Geo and NS bundles are a great deal. Geo doesn't do many any good, but I will probably buy the NS one.
  • Options

If you are not interested, you know what to do. I'm not interested, either, but it isn’t so bad for newer players.
  • Options
    Help. What have I done? My post appears inside the quote.
  • Tsfletch
    185 posts Member
    edited April 25
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Hard disagree. $15 for the Geo and NS bundles are a great deal. Geo doesn't do many any good, but I will probably buy the NS one.

So you think 8 toons at R3 for $15 is not a tremendous decrease in value compared to 10-11 toons at R5 for $10? I can’t wait to hear your reasoning.
  • Options
    So you think 8 toons at R3 for $15 is not a tremendous decrease in value compared to 10-11 toons at R5 for $10? I can’t wait to hear your reasoning.

Is it a tremendous decrease? Yes.
    Is it a great deal? Probably yes, too.

They can be both things.

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    I remember when this thread was about May double drops
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Magruffin wrote: »

• StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options

Cap on Cantina and Fleet I believe is 999, regular and mod is 1999. You can buy one more refresh at those thresholds.
  • Options
    So about 3 days worth of 100 purple refreshes , sweet! Thanks @StarSon
  • Options
    You can keep going higher then those energy caps, you just can't buy anymore refreshes. I had up to 7000 normal energy and 3000 cantina energy on a alt account before I hit lvl 26 going into arena
  • Options
    You can keep going higher then those energy caps, you just can't buy anymore refreshes. I had up to 7000 normal energy and 3000 cantina energy on a alt account before I hit lvl 26 going into arena

How do you get more energy if it stops you from refreshing?
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

you can still collect your free energy (the batches of 45)
  • Options

you can still collect your free energy (the batches of 45)

Totally forgot about those, thanks
  • Options
    I hate to take credit for the double drops, but if @CG_Tusken_Meathead would pretend to give me credit I’d be honored.