Let your players know you care?

Solemnz
2 posts Member
edited April 26
Over the past month or two, the game has just been ridden with bugs. Every single patch, something goes wrong, the fixes and entitled rewards (TB) take more than 1-2 weeks to be fixed.

From the recent only making LSBs giftable, and LSBs gifting ineligible bug (which is gifting still buggy), down to TB rewards being delayed and the game eating up your dark/light side currency with the GL ultimate event screw up. Not to mention the gripe with it being very possible for guilds to increase their stars in the TB but they're only giving rewards based on past scores.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable for wishing for some sort betterment of the game that the Devs can be more timely and responsive with their communication, and some compensation of some sort, with the amount of frustration coupled by the lack of communication and long time between fixes causing lots of confusion and FOMO. I hope CG devs can see where I'm coming from.

Also another issue is that stop dropping updates near the end of the week if you're just going to leave the game riddled with new bugs AND YET GO ON RADIO SILENCE.

May 4th is coming yeah lots of hype, new packs and stuff but please don't sweep all these under the rug. I have never had a game that had so many bugs and frustration causing things but yet not give out any currency compensation. It's just stingy as heck and makes it feel like y'all don't care about the players at all. Like bruh. Thanks for reading the long rant post.
Post edited by Solemnz on

Replies

• Solemnz
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Bumping this post. Frustration among the player base, but radio silence yet again. It's not going to be cleared up and forgotten, swept under the rug. Can't you be a little generous for once.