Tighten the Grip doesn’t work?

Ailly
14 posts Member
edited April 26
Tarkin’s Leader ability doesn’t seem to work, or am I missing something? Does the Defense Down and Expose only get inflicted once? Or is it during every Empire allies’ turn when enemies are below 100% Max Health?

It does not for the love of god seem to be inflicting these debuffs, does it perhaps only inflict the debuffs on one enemy at a time? I am using Sith Empire Trooper to bring most of the enemies to below 100% Max Health, but during Empire character’s turns? Nothing.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Mucro
    109 posts Member
    edited April 25
    Options
    Clearly states when they fall below 100 % health during an Empire allied’s turn. Sith empire trooper is not Empire, so enemies that fall below 100 % during his turn won’t get debuffed.

To get his leader ability to work, you need to have an allied character with the Empire tag take an enemy below 100 % health on that allied character’s turn (meaning dots and such won’t count). When taken below 100 % health under those criteria, that enemy (or enemies) will get debuffed. If they are healed back up to 100 % health afterwards, and once again damaged below, they will again be debuffed.
  • Ailly
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Mucro wrote: »
    Clearly states when they fall below 100 % health during an Empire allied’s turn. Sith empire trooper is not Empire, so enemies that fall below 100 % during his turn won’t get debuffed.

To get his leader ability to work, you need to have an allied character with the Empire tag take an enemy below 100 % health on that allied character’s turn (meaning dots and such won’t count). When taken below 100 % health under those criteria, that enemy (or enemies) will get debuffed. If they are healed back up to 100 % health afterwards, and once again damaged below, they will again be debuffed.
    I know, Sith Empire Trooper is the only none Empire character in my team, I use him to get the enemies below 100% health so during Empire allies’ turns they are inflicted with debuffs, but it doesnt seem to be working during Empire allies’ turns (aka TFP’s turn, snowtrooper’s turn, etc).
  • Hortus
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Once again, to make this ability work:
    1. The enemy must be at 100% health when empire character begins his turn.
    2. The enemy must fall below 100% health (be damaged) during empire character's turn.

The enemy have 99% health, your empire character takes turn - the ability doesn't trigger.
    The enemy have 100% health, your empire character takes turn, do something and enemy health falls below 100% - the ability triggers.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Try it with Emperor Palpatine under Tarkin lead and use his health steal ability. That should trigger all the debuffs. If that doesn't work then I would suspect something is up
  • Mucro
    109 posts Member
    edited April 26
    Options
    Ailly wrote: »
    I know, Sith Empire Trooper is the only none Empire character in my team, I use him to get the enemies below 100% health so during Empire allies’ turns they are inflicted with debuffs, but it doesnt seem to be working during Empire allies’ turns (aka TFP’s turn, snowtrooper’s turn, etc).

Which means they aren’t damaged below 100 % health during the following Empire character’s turn, since they are already damaged below 100 % health beforehand. By during that character’s turn, it literally means it needs to take damage from 100 % and below on that particular turn. Not before, not after. During.