Could we get a character list for the new raid?

With May the 4th around the corner, including a new set of datamined LSB's,
I & many others would be rather interested in having confirmation which characters will get to participate in the upcoming new 'Battle for Naboo' raid.

Are Geos going to be eligible?
Which separatists?
Which Jedi?
Clone troopers at all? Non-conquest Padme? Original Qui-Gonn?

If you could make an announcement before LSB's get sold, that'd be great, tyvm.

Best regards,
Auzor

Replies

• Options
    JMK I hope. :)
  • Options
    Shmoopyz wrote: »

There were lots of different Han Solos in the game, but most aren't eligible for Endor. Since they're taking the trouble to build a Palawan Kenobi specifically for the raid, I doubt JMK will be permitted.

I mean, it could happen, but I seriously doubt it.

nuPadmé
    Padmé's security team
    PK
    nuQGJ
    4xGungans
    JarJar

Those are the toons that will be designed to be important for the raid. If they allow sep droids, look for STAP + a team built around it.

Nute Gunray -- again, if Seps are allowed and possibly Wat?

They aren't canon, but look for them to fill out eligible characters with lesser-known Jedi (since they wouldn't have been proven to be somewhere else and thus ineligible when Naboo happened). Toons like Aayla, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Luminara -- they're all decent candidates. Then KBeq to tie them together into a better squad.

Also, and you heard it here first, I think there's a great chance they'll produce 2 versions of the same raid, one if you go in with a Sep leader and one if you go in with a Gungan or GR leader.

Why? They can't produce a LS-only raid. For a number of reasons, that wouldn't work. But having General Grievous fight endless B1s? That makes no sense.

So maybe 2 versions, depending on your leader. This is, of course, speculation, but we'll see.
  • Options
    Shmoopyz wrote: »

Also, and you heard it here first, I think there's a great chance they'll produce 2 versions of the same raid, one if you go in with a Sep leader and one if you go in with a Gungan or GR leader.

Why? They can't produce a LS-only raid. For a number of reasons, that wouldn't work. But having General Grievous fight endless B1s? That makes no sense.

So maybe 2 versions, depending on your leader. This is, of course, speculation, but we'll see.

See the Endor raid.
    Is Admiral Piett shooting at imperial troopers on Endor from a speeder bike canon?
    So yeah, prepare for separatist shooting separatist.
  • Azpiri
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Do we think that with the introduction of "The Phantom Menace Special Event" which helps people acquire shards for: Qui-Gon Jin (original), Aayla Secura, Droideka, and Darth Maul - do you think it's possible that these 4 will also be members of the raiding party?