Please; DO NOT LIMIT.

Daniala
23 posts Member
edited April 26
This request is not new either.
Hi SWGOH,
Long time.
Actually recently I recovered long lost swgoh.gg account as well as created new id in forums too. Now I am Daniala that is my game username too. Previously I were rbkrish, who would report to DEVS. Then I became rbkrish69 and now I am.
Coming to the points. Mod inventory is already overflowing since long ago. I am bothered to select less useful mods for sale everytime.
And recently this last update started saying maxed 200 squad presets.
Seriously, countless squads I encounter with on my journey and I just can not care them.
Please... DO NOT LIMIT my game progress. The game is already very slow for low standard struggling free time players like me. Please do not make it further boring and stressful.
I do not like to post sad discussions like this until it buries me down under the grave of stress over my mind.
Please listen to us.
Wish you do.
With love.
Regards.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    hqbj6pgyr8ea.jpg
  • Options
    wm4lqfaiou6j.jpg
    One more problem; why is the title hidden up here. We should be able to fix this bug.
  • Options
    Daniala wrote: »
    hqbj6pgyr8ea.jpg

What could you possibly need 200 squad presets for? Maybe delete some that don't get used often?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Hi SWGOH,
    Long time.
    Actually recently I recovered long lost swgoh.gg account as well as created new id in forums too. Now I am Daniala that is my game username too. Previously I were rbkrish, who would report to DEVS. Then I became rbkrish69 and now I am.

What was wrong with your rbrisk & rbkish69 forum accounts?
    Coming to the points. Mod inventory is already overflowing since long ago. I am bothered to select less useful mods for sale everytime.

Part of the game is getting rid of worthless mods. 500 is plenty of room. I'm currently sitting around 200. Make it part of your weekly "to do" list. It doesnt take very long to sort through garbage mods with the mod manager

+ 1 with herd_nerfer....why do you have so many loadouts?
    Seriously, countless squads I encounter with on my journey and I just can not care them.
    Please... DO NOT LIMIT my game progress. The game is already very slow for low standard struggling free time players like me. Please do not make it further boring and stressful.
    I do not like to post sad discussions like this until it buries me down under the grave of stress over my mind.

If these "complaints" are stressing you out this much, I suggest finding a less stressful game. Good luck in your search for fun
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Daniala
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Hi SWGOH,
    Long time.

Part of the game is getting rid of worthless mods. 500 is plenty of room. I'm currently sitting around 200. Make it part of your weekly "to do" list. It doesnt take very long to sort through garbage mods with the mod manager

If these "complaints" are stressing you out this much, I suggest finding a less stressful game. Good luck in your search for fun

Thanks a lot for your kind suggestions. On time to come that will be helpful for both of us.
    My previous forum IDs: first one changed after I changed my device. Second one - I felt third one is better than second one.
    Load outs is far helpful to find the right squad on time of need. No need of much memory to create squads.
    Seriously, I have never found GARBAGE MODS in this game. Just the question is Where is their right place. And the variety
    6 slots * 8 sets * 11/12 types of Stats = already 540+ varieties. SWGOH MUST CONSIDER THAT BEFORE SETTING THE LIMITS FOR BOTH MODERATORS AS WELL AS SQUADS as we have 267+ characters and their possible random squad formation. You know better calculation.
    That is my concern. Try to become far-sighted my dear friend.
    You run away from problems means you are not worthy of calling a good player.
    Problems we submit so that solutions would come up in future. And many solutions have come too. This is why we submit more problems.
    Hope you are satisfied too with my reply.
  • Options
    I’ve never struggled more to read a post than this one if I’m honest
  • crzydroid
    7390 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hi SWGOH,
    Long time.

Thanks a lot for your kind suggestions. On time to come that will be helpful for both of us.
    My previous forum IDs: first one changed after I changed my device. Second one - I felt third one is better than second one.
    Load outs is far helpful to find the right squad on time of need. No need of much memory to create squads.
    Seriously, I have never found GARBAGE MODS in this game. Just the question is Where is their right place. And the variety
    6 slots * 8 sets * 11/12 types of Stats = already 540+ varieties. SWGOH MUST CONSIDER THAT BEFORE SETTING THE LIMITS FOR BOTH MODERATORS AS WELL AS SQUADS as we have 267+ characters and their possible random squad formation. You know better calculation.
    Problems we submit so that solutions would come up in future. And many solutions have come too. This is why we submit more problems.

I struggle to understand why you would need a mod loadout for every permutation of mods possible. Some mod sets just wouldn't make sense to go together.

You don't even need a default set for every single character. Surely you are not swapping mods on Ugnaught, Cup, and Mob Enforcer all that often. Some people like to swap sets between GAC, TW, and TB--but surely this can't be for literally every character. Likely there are key teams. If you need to swap for something specific, like the Reva mission, you only need sets for those characters you pulled from. They are likely your top characters, so the sets you need for GAC etc. are redundant and you wouldn't need other ones. In some cases, if you rarely bring a single mod from a character for a specific purpose, they may not even need their own loadout-- you can just figure out what mod it was to swap back.

Also, if you've never seen a bad mod in game-- that's just wishful thinking on your part. Occasionally a mod without a speed secondary can be useful... but that doesn't mean you need to keep everyone you get (which is probably most of the ones they hand out from events). They certainly don't need to be in loadouts if you haven't found a home for them yet. There are also other mods that may be a potency set with tenacity primary, or offense cross with defense primary--which are of combos because you should probably make up your mind on how you want to mod a character.
  • Options

I dont understand your reply, but that's OK. Hopefully you have your mod question resolved.
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Options

What is this 200 squads limit? I've never seen it in game.

Are you talking about the Squad Manager?

OR

Are you talking about Mod Loadouts?

Either way, I fail to see why you would need 200 of them.

If it's squad loadouts, then you have what, 30-ish viable squads for doing GAC.
    Another 30-ish for TW though frankly those overlap w/ GAC or basic events a lot.
    But we'll assume they are fully duplicated & also up it to 40.
    That is 80 squads for TW/GAC.
    And what, maybe another 10 unique squads for levels of TB where you can't use someone who's GP/Gear level is too low?
    Throw in another 8-15 for the current RAID which requires 8 teams & maybe a few for special events & you've barely broken 100.

If on the other hand your talking about Mod Load outs, then I'm equally stumped.
    I don't have Loadouts for ever single toon, only the few where my standard loadout doesn't work for some other event they need to do.
    Like how I used to Swap Echo's Potency Set over to my SLKR Offense Set for the KAM mission back in LS-Geo days.
    Or having 2 sets for JK-Luke, 1 fast, 1 slow, based on if he is the Leader or Not.
    I'm not sure why you would ever need multiple mod loadouts for say someone like Cassian, or even Mods at all on toons like Ugnaught, CUP, or Ewok Scout/Teebo.
    I get by on less than 20 mod loadouts that need to be swapped around.

There is garbage mods.
    Even counting specialized characters & events there are still garbage mods out there.
    It should be easy to delete mods to stay below the 500 count.
    What it does require is actual mod maintenance each week & a full cleaning each month.
    6 slots * 8 sets * 11/12 types of Stats = already 540+ varieties.
    I have to disagree w/ your math there.
    6*8 I can see, but you don't have all 11 Primary Stats on Every single Slot.
    The Arrow has the max any slot has at 7 options & lets face it, 90% of your Arrows should be SPEED primary with 10% of them being various other primaries that still have decent speed as a secondary.

6*8 = 48.
    Mod Cap is 500
    500/48 = 10-ish.
    This basically gives you 2.5 rows of every single Mod Set+Shape Combo.
    And you shouldn't need 10 spares for Squares/Diamonds that only have 1 possible primary.
    4-8 should be plenty thus giving you 10-12 for each "Right Side / Arrow-Triangle-Cross" slot w/ their various primary options.

If your packing 15 Defense Squares you should sell the slowest ones & the ones that don't have good "Survival" secondaries.
    If your packing more than 15 of any single Set/Slot combo unequipped then you have too many.
    SWGOH MUST CONSIDER THAT BEFORE SETTING THE LIMITS FOR BOTH MODERATORS AS WELL AS SQUADS as we have 267+ characters and their possible random squad formation.
    500/200 is plenty for each of the items your talking about.
    Sell the junk mods & delete the junk squads.

What this game DOES need however is a faster way to unequip mods for selling.
    It is annoying to have to go into every character to unequip them.
    We should be able to just select the Mod/Character from the list of Mods screen & click a button to unequip it.

• Daniala
    23 posts Member
    edited May 20
    Options
    yvh6n8j5cvw7.jpg
    Alright.
    This is only my problem.
    Post edited by Daniala on