Game freezes in conquest. Any solution ?

As the title says, the game freezes during some conquest battles. Additionally, when I try to access game help, it crashes as well. Are there any solutions, or should I once again request a refund from Google for this?

Replies

• Options
    Also reporting the same as of 10am 4/26/24
  • Options
    The same for me. Got to uninstall and install again if i want to play. Then if i close the game and open It again, then freezes again.
  • Options
    More grand arena than Conquest.
  • ToLive
    110 posts Member
    Options
    After the latest big update, game started freezing here and there. I have 3 freezes today:
    1. At the start of the key GAC battle, just lost my GL and banners = loss.
    2. When I opened bronzium.
    3. When I searched Tarfull shards.

After the first game crash, I reinstalled the game and off\on my phone (Android 14, Oneplus 10 pro).
    Game freezes, but music still playing.

Before last update, I don't have any game crash since sept 2023.
  • ToLive
    110 posts Member
    edited April 27
    Options
    There are quite a lot of threads about freezing on the forum after the last title update. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en
  • Options
    The same for me. Got to uninstall and install again if i want to play. Then if i close the game and open It again, then freezes again.

That's the same for me :'(
  • Options
    Not just in conquest, but everytime I try to load into a game. I had 10 crashes in the last 24 hours. Gaming from S23 Ultra btw, so my device is not an issue
  • Options
    I have the same problem.
  • Options
    I have the same issues as you guys. Since the last update the game freezes all the time. After reinstalling it works for a few hours but that's it. Support say they will investigate it... guess we have to wait and hope they'll fix it with the next update :/

Or have anybody here found a solution?
  • Options
    I reinstalled the game, and it worked for me. But it looks like once again I can't log in this time.
  • Options
    Now It load faster, but It hangs in different places: speeder intro video, ships welcome Page, trying to choose arena team starting a fight... It's impossible to play with the mobile phone.