my internet is a little slow today

bm0up2y92fcc.png

Replies

• Options
    Same here, it's frustrating. oks49hvrs76d.jpg
  • Options
    Same here, getting same error message and can't do my GAC
  • Options
    Needing to battle in GAC and no connection error too.
  • Options
    I can't connect either and haven't attacked yet very frustrating
  • Options
    hopefully they extended it or at least dont count the third round
  • Options
    They better compensate well
  • Options
    The worst moment to create a connection issue to the community… final GAC round
  • Options
    Done GAC already, but can't get into the game as well
  • jax
    7 posts Member
    Options
    For those of us who couldn't get to it until the last hour, not only do we lose the round, but get no rewards bc of no participation, even though it's CG's fault. I'm sure they'll give absolutely ZERO to us for it.
  • OverlordAbs
    1 posts Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    This will certainly cost me the round…
  • Options
    Come on man… seriously?? Last round of a GAC and no one can get in??!! Needs to be some compensation for this CG!! Unacceptable!!!!
  • Options
    Ridiculous. Let's work on the error for new accounts right before the final round of GAC ends. Come on man, this is the second interruption this round of GAC due to poor timing. Hopefully we get compensated, especially the ones who haven't attacked yet.
  • Options
    This is the worst timing. I needed the crystals from this round.
  • Options
    Same, the timing couldn’t be worse and it was working fine earlier.
  • Options
    No GAC for me either :(
  • Aftershock88
    14 posts Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    One combat to clear. Horrible. They will just blame jar jar. I want gunfan shards not chewie as compensation
  • Options
    Same here. Same error message.
  • Options
    Miss out on GAC and cant move up for fleet payout
  • Zark0
    10 posts Member
    Options
    game is down/ultra laggy
  • Options
    Thx for the freeze, it helped me to win.
  • onk
    317 posts Member
    Options
    I can’t log in too, nice job CG!
  • Options
    Same, the timing couldn’t be worse and it was working fine earlier.

Their timing is trash. This is the second interruption during this GAC bracket. Why would you touch the game so close to GAC payouts? New account issues? No offense, but new accounts can wait.
  • Pertor
    45 posts Member
    Options
    No GAC, no RotE P1, no ultimate journey, no proving grounds, .... that will cost you a whole LOT of compensation, CG!
  • Options
    Yeah, this was pretty disappointing especially as I had a plan to come back and win. Wouldn't have been first but 2nd to 4th is great for crystals. And the crystals from a win in general. Bye bye in-game currency.. guess this is why you should get at least one attack in early eh? At least get something.
  • Daclif
    30 posts Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    I can't login as well, already trying for like 1.5h. Hope the same applies to my opponent
  • Options
    Probably another TB Glitch. this is 2 weeks in a row CG. And can't finish GAC this round. Garbage for how much money goes into this system
  • Pertor
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like technically, this game has reached it's end. Should be completely rebuilt.
  • Options
    Same here, on both my accounts. sure do love losing GAC and missing bonus energy.
  • BobaFettish86
    605 posts Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    I cleared the game's cache data on my phone and it let me log in.
  • Options
    What is this about being able to enter after an hour and the rival can enter before and clean the territory? Thus the gaming experience is poor.