Is there petition to Remove the Negociator from the new LSB pack

Ashram
22 posts Member
Wonder if there is a petition to remove the negotiator from the NEW LSB pack, put in the endurance instead and add some clone troopers. People have been trying to farm the Negotiator with Get2 for months. kinda a slap in the face.

Replies

• Options
    Why are you not ok with this bundle but ok with the other bundles? Bundles including teams people have been farming months for? Because you already have them or don't care? What about the people NOT farming this? Do you see where i am going with this?
  • Options
    As someone with a recently 7starred negotiator, not a slap in the face in the least bit.

I'm happy that newer players can make use of offers to get very old units and ships and not feel like they are fighting an unending battle of trying to catch up
  • Kaird
    37 posts Member
    Options
    I guess you could always not farm characters and wait for them to release a pack. As someone who has just about everything, I have no issue at all with newer players being given a pathway to progress quickly. If CG were to only release packs for things people aren't farming, then they wouldn't release any packs because someone is always farming something. Fact is depending on how many more shards of Negotiator people need and your current gear levels of the characters in the pack, it might be worth buying even if you aren't a new player.
  • Options
    Did I miss something? I haven’t seen a single LSB released in months, especially one for the negotiator. Where are you people seeing LSBs?
  • Kaird
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Thorvald85 wrote: »
    Did I miss something? I haven’t seen a single LSB released in months, especially one for the negotiator. Where are you people seeing LSBs?

Datamined information last week. I think there are 4 LSB coming this week
  • Options
    Nah
  • Skyryser
    25 posts Member
    edited April 30
    Options
    I’m inclined to agree with OP. The Negotiator grind is based on rewards for a guild activity, and incentivises doing well as a group/contributing to high scores in TB. I have people in one of my guilds who are 20 shards away after farming for months and they seem pretty upset. I wonder if people that are ok with this would still have the same opinion if a relic Reva were sold in an LSB, weeks before completing their own one through ROTE.
  • Options
    If you're that close, you could just finish the farm and look at it as saving the money.
  • _Marec_
    118 posts Member
    Options
    Skyryser wrote: »
    I’m inclined to agree with OP. The Negotiator grind is based on rewards for a guild activity, and incentivises doing well as a group/contributing to high scores in TB. I have people in one of my guilds who are 20 shards away after farming for months and they seem pretty upset. I wonder if people that are ok with this would still have the same opinion if a relic Reva were sold in an LSB, weeks before completing their own one through ROTE.

In case it was forgotten... Negotiator was released in 2019 and is attainable with GET2, which has been made much harder to obtain after the raid rewards rework update from 2023.

Many of us got Negotiator back when GET2 was more plentiful, so I don't think it's right to gatekeep older content, especially after it's more difficult to attain.

Let's keep in mind that new players need reasonable catch-up mechanics and LSB revenue is good for the health of the game. After all, servers & developers aren't free.
  • Options
    I would like to petition to close this thread?

Seriously though, new players need a chance to catch up. I do feel for the players already close to unlocking when the bundle is coming out but that's unfortunately timing, I'm sure the people unlocking is pretty small in comparison to people who already have it or aren't close at all and willing to spend.