I have alot of questions, can anyone help?

KyloRen2728
2 posts Member
edited April 2016
I play this game daily, and I love it, but I'm a little bit confused and slightly frustrated, and here's why:

1. How come the Catina energy takes twice as long to recharge then the level energy, and why does it cost so much to get it refilled, it goes from 50 shards, to 100, to 200, while the level energy stays constantly at 50?

2. Where r the Kylo Ren Shards at, I've been waiting for them to pop up in the Arena shipments, or on one of the levels on the light or dark side battles, or even in the Catina shipments, but I haven't seen them yet and it's frustrating because I've been trying to get him for months, (I don't have the money to spend on the game, so I've been trying to earn my way there, but it's impossible), will that ever change?

3. About the Arena batles, my power level is only at 15, 332, but I constantly get matched with players who are at least 15, 900 or higher, vary rarely do I get someone equal to my level, or at least close enough where I won't constantly get slaughtered, will that be fixed soon? And also, will there ever be live battles, (like when we press battle, we send that person a battle request, it pops up on our screen, (only if we're not in a battle of some kind already, or doing light or dark side battles, etc.), and says: "this player" wants to battle u, and accept or decline underneath it, then, if we accept, our battle screen comes up, it shows somewhere near the top that the player is ready to battle, once they select their team and hit battle, once we do the same it goes into the battle, but no time limit though, (because sometimes we could have an equal match of an equal team that strategically, could take up to 10 mins), unless we choose to fight against the system instead, (which still should be an option), but that's just an idea haha.

4. How come there's a limit to how many Arena battles and challenges we can do? Like I couldn't do the training droids challenge or bounty hunter challenge more than 3-4 times than it was closed for the rest of the day. And for the Arena battles, there is a point where I have to wait for 2 hours, maybe more just to do another battle, shouldn't all this be unlimited?

Replies

• Options
    1. It takes twice as long to recharge as it serves a greater value, as you can get shards, ability mats, and shipment currency. It goes 100-200-400 etc, regular energy refills are 50-50-100-100-200-200-400 etc.
    2. Cantina 4c
    3. Squad power means very little as the AI is dumb. In arena you can comfortably beat teams of a higher power, 600 points is nothing.
    4. Challenges and arena are not unlimited as the people who have all day to play would have a clear advantage over people who have a family, jobs, school etc.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    I don't recommend several of threads just to ask a handful of questions.. You're going to annoy the community and the forum users as they'll see it as spam!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    2. also cantina 6c.

and yes, pretty much spam, since this is "whining" about some things you dont like about the game (we all don't, but thats it) and you could also use "search" button or just read in the forum.
    OR just look ingame where kylo is available...
  • KyloRen2728
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Skye wrote: »
    I don't recommend several of threads just to ask a handful of questions.. You're going to annoy the community and the forum users as they'll see it as spam!

Um, I only used 3 threads because I luv this game, not several, I didn't mean to annoy anyone ok, sorry. :-/
  • Options
    2. also cantina 6c.

and yes, pretty much spam, since this is "whining" about some things you dont like about the game (we all don't, but thats it) and you could also use "search" button or just read in the forum.
    OR just look ingame where kylo is available...

Haha, I'm obviously not "whining" as u call it, just some thoughts that's all, some of my ideas are pretty good, I just have sum ideas is all.
  • Options
    how come there's a limit to number of battles ???
    i always get matches vs player with higher power than me !!!
    why it cost so much to buy refill ?!?!?!
    will it ever change ????? (about kylo who's farmable)

yea bro, thats whining. its fine, we all whiners here in the forum :) you one of us now =]
  • Options
    Arena battles are assigned not by your power but by your rank. When you beat someone, you switch places with them. When someone beats you, they take your place and send you back to where they were. As you move up the ranks, you will face more and more people who have a higher power than you do. That's not the most important thing, though. You should look at which characters they have and how many stars, levels, and gears they have. (The color-coding of the circle reflects how much gear they have. You can look at your own characters to get a sense of how that works.) A lot of it is just trial and error to see which sorts of teams you can beat. But you should expect it to get more difficult as you move up the leaderboard to a higher rank, since that brings you toward other people who have already done that. The only way to deal with that is to continue to improve your own characters by unlocking better characters, training your characters, getting more shards to promote them, and filling in their gear slots. All of those things are very important to do well in Arena.