Canceled TB rewards

Prev1
I've got the rewards I had with my previous guild, and not the rewards of the guild I was in when the canceled TB started. TB rewards are guild based, so the compensation should have been handled per guild.

Replies

• CG_Tusken_Meathead
    416 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Rewards were handled based on the individual.
  • Options
    You’re only gonna get 1 lot of rewards. 😂
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead I'm very sorry to complain/bother you, but I've tried refreshing my game a few times and my alt account hasnt received rewards yet, i've even tried to battle to see if its loaded in
  • Options
    If you were in a different guild and hadn't done a TB with the new guild yet, then I wouldn't be surprised if you get the old package. Kinda like Raids, if you are too new to a guild, you won't get rewards.
  • Options
    If you are new to the guild you are not entitled to play a raid. I started the TB with the new guild, so by receiving 'individual' rewards I'm at loss. It is not ok to give players a compensation based on what they received in the past for a guild event in which rewards are guild based.
  • Skyryser
    25 posts Member
    edited April 30
    Options
    to add to this, you gave our guild rewards from a month and a half ago, not last tb. We're 100c short and quite a lot of currency.

Edit: @CG_Tusken_Meathead could you maybe clarify how you guys chose the reward? Was it last time that specific TB was completed, the very last tb completed chronologically, etc. This would avoid confusion.
  • Options
    Whatever the method used, the rewards should have been doubled, as a compensation for depriving guilds the opportunity to BETTER their last result.
    Very disappointing from CG imo but tbh I didn’t except them to go out of their way to show players they were sorry for messing things up.
  • Options
    Looks like loading issues from 2 weeks ago again
  • Options
    On one of my accounts I got rewards that were definitely lower than the last Hoth TB the guild I’m in did. The rewards I got look like 4 stars max when this guild has been getting 20+ stars - and yes, I’ve been in the guild long enough to get the rewards for a 20+ stars TB.
  • Options
    If you are new to the guild you are not entitled to play a raid. I started the TB with the new guild, so by receiving 'individual' rewards I'm at loss. It is not ok to give players a compensation based on what they received in the past for a guild event in which rewards are guild based.

It's completely fair. Based off what you want, you could have hopped into a high end guild to receive their rewards and then leave. You contributed nothing to their TB, so you shouldn't get their rewards.
  • Options
    Skyryser wrote: »
    to add to this, you gave our guild rewards from a month and a half ago, not last tb. We're 100c short and quite a lot of currency.

Edit: @CG_Tusken_Meathead could you maybe clarify how you guys chose the reward? Was it last time that specific TB was completed, the very last tb completed chronologically, etc. This would avoid confusion.

They stated they were going to prioritize the last run of RoE over Geo.
  • DoYouLikeBeets
    8 posts Member
    edited April 30
    Options
    Should we have gotten our rewards yet? Everyone in my guild received 1 (one) credit on or around 4/22/24 and that’s been it. We’ve been running RoE since it was released for 19 stars consistently.
  • Gundams33d
    7 posts Member
    edited April 30
    Options

So Because I Just hit 65 a Day before the TB Started I miss out on rewards that I WOULD have gotten had it not been for this issue?
  • Options

It's completely fair. Based off what you want, you could have hopped into a high end guild to receive their rewards and then leave. You contributed nothing to their TB, so you shouldn't get their rewards.

Its not fair at all, to have done that you would have needed forward knowledge that the TB cancellation would have happened. The vast majority will have went into the TB expecting a set of rewards that was equivalent or better to the rewards that the guild they were present in at the time of TB start received during their last TB.

Ultimately CG have made an error with how they handled these rewards, there is no compensation for the error or the fact the rewards were late. We have had numerous game breaking issues recently and not an ounce of indication or communication to let us know they will be making up for it.
  • Options
    Gundams33d wrote: »

So Because I Just hit 65 a Day before the TB Started I miss out on rewards that I WOULD have gotten had it not been for this issue?

I guess my issue is similar. Thinking back, the guild I’m in on my <85 account got 20+ stars for the DS Hoth TB but I hadn’t been in long enough to get rewards for the LS Hoth TB in that guild yet… and the previous one I was in only got like 3 stars because it was a dead guild. So because it was a different TB than one I had completed within the current guild I now got screwed out of rewards I could have gotten if TB had not been cancelled. Quite a significant difference in rewards too.
  • Options
    Should we have gotten our rewards yet? Everyone in my guild received 1 (one) credit on or around 4/22/24 and that’s been it. We’ve been running RoE since it was released for 19 stars consistently.

Same! No rewards since the single credit as of this time.
  • Options
    Im in the same boat as gundum, i turned 65 during the week of the cancelled TB, i was in a guild that does TBs, will i get rewards? thanks
  • Options
    Ashram wrote: »
    Im in the same boat as gundum, i turned 65 during the week of the cancelled TB, i was in a guild that does TBs, will i get rewards? thanks

I’m guessing you won’t. Progressing accounts are disproportionally disadvantaged in these delayed rewards because if you switched guilds to advance your progress in the game or just hit level 65 you don’t get what you could have gotten if the TB had worked as intended, and in some cases it’s a very big gap.
  • Options
    I have yet to receive the rewards from the canceled TB, wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
  • Options
    I have not received them yet either. Brilliant of CG to give rewards to some before GAC lock and not others....creates imbalance in the force it does hmmmm....
  • Options

Dumbest statement ever about a GUILD-BASED game mode
  • Derdhal
    28 posts Member
    edited April 30
    Options
    They said it will be in this way. So the complains should have been a couple of weeks ago.
  • Mrya
    2 posts Member
    Options
    I’m still missing the rewards from the cancelled TB as well…
  • Ashram
    22 posts Member
    Options
    RevJJ82 wrote: »
    Ashram wrote: »

I’m guessing you won’t. Progressing accounts are disproportionally disadvantaged in these delayed rewards because if you switched guilds to advance your progress in the game or just hit level 65 you don’t get what you could have gotten if the TB had worked as intended, and in some cases it’s a very big gap.

Ya kinda huge disadvantage as I can totally use the rewards more than a level 85 haha.
  • Zax9999
    71 posts Member
    Options
    If you were in a different guild and hadn't done a TB with the new guild yet, then I wouldn't be surprised if you get the old package. Kinda like Raids, if you are too new to a guild, you won't get rewards.

Yep. Changed guilds on the day. Lost raid rewards and get the bad TB rewards from my old guild. Pretty upset about the whole thing
  • Options
    Nothing. Didn't change guilds. One of the few that attacked. Zilch
  • Zax9999
    71 posts Member
    Options
    Skyryser wrote: »

They stated they were going to prioritize the last run of RoE over Geo.

He never said he did GEO he’s saying he got less crystals then his last TB
  • Zax9999
    71 posts Member
    Options

So I’m out raid and TB rewards THANKS
  • Zax9999
    71 posts Member
    Options
    Derdhal wrote: »
    They said it will be in this way. So the complains should have been a couple of weeks ago.

The wording was vague and ambiguous and THERE WERE COMPLAINTS 2 WEEKS AGO
  • Boofpoof
    344 posts Member
    Options
    Zax9999 wrote: »

Yep. Changed guilds on the day. Lost raid rewards and get the bad TB rewards from my old guild. Pretty upset about the whole thing

Upset about what? You’re getting the rewards you got from your previous guild.
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065