Returned to SWGOH before crashed TB - Ineligible for rewards?

I just came back to the game and joined a guild right before the ill-fated TB. Does that make me ineligible for rewards?

My guild would have surely gotten something had it not crashed. Definitely disappointing to miss out on all of those resources. I guess I should have came back to the game a month earlier 🤣.

Replies

• Options
    You all think it's worth the time to put in a ticket/support request (if that is a thing)? Or should I just leave it be? Btw my ally code is 731-989-934. Been playing on and off since 2016. Thanks in advance, my fellow holotable heroes!
  • Options
    From what I have read, each player received the same things that they got over the course of the previous run of the event. So if you were not playing, the system had nothing to find and duplicate for you.

Likewise, any player that was playing (other parts of the game), but did not contribute anything to their guild on the run the system looked at, they would not get any rewards in this compensation. That's because even if you are in a guild, if you do zero in the TB, you get no reward.

I doubt a ticket will get you anything.
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I was able to view the event but I didn't want to attack without research. By the time I was ready, ROTE wasn't. No worries, I'm coming to terms with my loss 🤣.
  • TargetEadu
    1683 posts Member
    Options
    It’s possible a ticket could get you something, not really any harm in trying. It’s a unique enough situation and it may be possible to match your rewards to a guildmate’s. But I’d agree that it’s unlikely you’d manage to get anything.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    It’s possible a ticket could get you something, not really any harm in trying. It’s a unique enough situation and it may be possible to match your rewards to a guildmate’s. But I’d agree that it’s unlikely you’d manage to get anything.

Dont Bother here is the reply Everyone will get opening up a Ticket with EA support "Unfortunately, you're not eligible for the make-good."