EA connect

Daniala
23 posts Member
Hello SWGOH,
As many players me too have multiple accounts. And thanks a lot for free 20 mark lll ability materials with some other rewards in EA Store.
But unfortunately my problem is everytime I try to switch among my accounts in EA Store it sends me Codes to re-log in.
I do not know where to request so why not in the Forums. As I have found plenty solutions from forums that have become very helpful in my game journey.
Wish my alternate accounts too would be saved on EA STORE site reducing everyday log in problem.
Just a request as many might have already done.
Regards...

Replies

• Blubcop
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Daniala wrote: »
    Hello SWGOH,
    As many players me too have multiple accounts. And thanks a lot for free 20 mark lll ability materials with some other rewards in EA Store.
    But unfortunately my problem is everytime I try to switch among my accounts in EA Store it sends me Codes to re-log in.
    I do not know where to request so why not in the Forums. As I have found plenty solutions from forums that have become very helpful in my game journey.
    Wish my alternate accounts too would be saved on EA STORE site reducing everyday log in problem.
    Regards...

I think the only solution is to use a device per account. As with most websites you can't be logged in with multiple accounts at the same time and need to log out, so you can log in with another. And it is necessary to be logged in to remember an account.
  • crzydroid
    7390 posts Moderator
    Options
    Blubcop wrote: »
    Hello SWGOH,
    Regards...

I think the only solution is to use a device per account. As with most websites you can't be logged in with multiple accounts at the same time and need to log out, so you can log in with another. And it is necessary to be logged in to remember an account.

Different browsers on the same computer might also work.
  • CamaroAMF
    1288 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Blubcop wrote: »
    Hello SWGOH,
    Regards...

Different browsers on the same computer might also work.

This is the route I took on my phone. I’m on iOS. Keep stuff for my main on Safari and downloaded Chrome and use it for stuff for my alt.