Old Daka is the new goddess

ElToro
149 posts Member
I have a prediction With protection coming into place, whatever character that gets revived they will have their protection back at 100%, that combined with some healing it will make characters like RG almost impossible to get rid of

Replies

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    That's an enticing idea!
  • Options
    I sincerely doubt revived characters will come back with protection at 100%, however much I would love that as a Daka user myself. Protection won't even be fully regenerated between GW nodes :/
  • Options
    I can't see protection resetting. It's not like characters are raised with full health.
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    I guess we'll have to see if their protection will reset or not but if they do old Daka will become OP
  • Options
    ElToro wrote: »
    I have a prediction With protection coming into place, whatever character that gets revived they will have their protection back at 100%, that combined with some healing it will make characters like RG almost impossible to get rid of

In your dreams. Protection is one time only in arena fights so that it will eliminate the one shotting characters in arena. In galactic war is different because it will regenerate along the way as you move forward upto last node.

Don't give on your hopes on resetting proctection on revives cause it wont happen.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I just max daka
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Daka is a beast and I'm really glad I worked on her. I hope your prediction is right OP, because I usually run her and RG in arena.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »
    I just max daka

Take her to G9, she gets a potency boost and like 2k hp
    {RotE}
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    I just max daka

Intriguing...and impossible if you didn't precraft Mk5 droid callers. :'(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    ElToro wrote: »

I hope you are right!!! I believe Healers and Tanks should get the best protection buffs thinking logically....
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    I just max daka

I crafted one piece of gear before the update. I was thinking to equip it on QGJ for 400 extra health or on one of the two other characters that can use it.

But thank you LaLiam, you have made my decision for me. Friday when I hit level 74 my Daka will be at G9....can't wait.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Old Daka 35% chance to revive + chance double stun on basic
    Ewok Elder 100% chance to revive + chance to gain turn meter
    Hmmm ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Old Daka 35% chance to revive + chance double stun on basic
    Ewok Elder 100% chance to revive + chance to gain turn meter
    Hmmm ...

I mean, you can use the Elder is you want... but it's a long farm and Daka has a passive revive then gain tm on revive. Rng goddess for a reason
    {RotE}
  • Options
    This is highly unlikely @ElToro as Jesse has already said no current toons will heal protection and the update notes say protection will recover between encounters and GW battles providing it has NOT already been depeted
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384