Lost 70 LS currency between phases, photos included

kd7gzgyf1cn5.jpg
3ay2uort9emf.jpg
xcipkfrpox5q.jpg

I have al 8 GLs and have never had an issue but today the game froze during my first attempt at phase 5 Leia GL. This sucks after struggling with phase 2. I've contacted in game support in the past but the support there in the past was awful. Any suggestions? Anyone ever had this happen? Thank you in advance, sorry for typos, on phone.

Replies

• Options
    woqwxf2al9nq.jpg

No tickets and no completion of phase 5. Can they check the time stamps on actions to confirm it was started? I used to be able to do that with an old mafia game that I moderated on.

I'm posting this info now because last time I contacted EA help they sent me here and I never got it resolved, I was kicked to the curb and ignored by support. Hoping that doesn't happen again.
  • herd_nerfer
    1988 posts Member
    Options
    woqwxf2al9nq.jpg

No tickets and no completion of phase 5. Can they check the time stamps on actions to confirm it was started? I used to be able to do that with an old mafia game that I moderated on.

I'm posting this info now because last time I contacted EA help they sent me here and I never got it resolved, I was kicked to the curb and ignored by support. Hoping that doesn't happen again.

They don't normally refund GL tickets. The only people that could maybe do that would be the folks in the in-game help. It's maddening. I've lost quite a few tickets to crashes myself. Sorry that happened. Good luck on your next attempt.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Thank you for the reply, at least I know what to expect from support.
  • crzydroid
    7358 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, unfortunately, I've never heard of them refunding tickets. If the crash causes you to have all attempts completed but without the shards, they will definitely send those shards to you. But tickets they typically don't.
  • Nameisunavailable
    35 posts Member
    edited May 3
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Yeah, unfortunately, I've never heard of them refunding tickets. If the crash causes you to have all attempts completed but without the shards, they will definitely send those shards to you. But tickets they typically don't.

Worst part about that is phase 5 is super easy. I was going to win for sure and collect the shards. I appreciate the replies because now I'm not going expecting any help and won't get upset when they ignore an OG player.
  • Jacgul
    243 posts Member
    Options
    I forget which Leia phase has the ewoks on the speeders, but I had the game crash during that.
    In game chat runs around in circles and effectively tells you that they don't care.
  • Options
    Jacgul wrote: »
    I forget which Leia phase has the ewoks on the speeders, but I had the game crash during that.
    In game chat runs around in circles and effectively tells you that they don't care.

Yep, same phase with speeder bikes.
  • Nameisunavailable
    35 posts Member
    edited May 4
    Options
    No reply from support at all yesterday and iI see all these threads about crashes and issues. Better support would bring the game more money, surprised they haven't figured this out after 8 years.

Spending 750 crystals for 75 LS currency and losing 70 to a game crash is **** in my eyes. I cant justify spending a single dime when a simple action check can be done in game to confirm what took place.

I refuse to spend another 750 crystals this week on LS currency because Im afraid it will crash again after seeing all these issues.
  • Jacgul
    243 posts Member
    Options
    No one at CG cares. The game crashes are now costing multiple people GACs in spite of the fact that there are now multiple threads and tickets since they released all the updates.
    I'm trying to do a feat in arena and can't even do that now, enemy team wins if they stop attacking and time me out.
  • RevJJ82
    70 posts Member
    Options
    I lost 30 LS currency just now because of a game crash. Tried to do a battle, game had a connection issue, game restarted and boom, LS currency gone. This really needs to be fixed and tickets refunded.
  • Options
    I'll post up what in game help ends up saying. As of now, I gave them all the info and they replied once asking for the same info I sent them. This was supposedly after a team member reviewed it but they clearly didn't read it at all. I sent them all the info again and I can guarantee they will ask me another question that takes 3 days for a response lol (this was what took place last support ticket). *not bashing support, just telling it like it is*
  • Nameisunavailable
    35 posts Member
    edited May 6
    Options
    mli3xi1rn9ca.jpg

Crash crash crash, even when just chatting with guild members. You can see the chat behind the game crash notification. Once again, they blame our connection. That's just rude on their part. Just say, our game is having issues, please restart the game. Stop with the blame game already.
  • Options
    lqza0bfo1f3a.jpg

I already un-installed the game and reinstalled the game. It took 3 days to get this and is of no help. This is just laughable at this point.