Wampa and HODA

Daniala
23 posts Member
Seriously,
These two characters Wampa and Hermit Yoda and left far behind in my inventory and now they are big needs to unlock other characters.
Cost for 5 shards each is also very high.
I wish (just wish) they appear in Fleet Store then a part of my big problem would be solved.
That would be a lot for now.
Regards...

Replies

• Options
    They are (relatively) expensive, but both are good toons and worth the cost. You can also get Wampa shards in one of the galactic bounty events that come round every now and again. Get some good bounty hunters and you can really accelerate that farm.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • StarSon
    7532 posts Member
    Options
    I've always thought it was weird that they didn't lower the cost after a while. These characters were released over 6 years ago, and I get they're required for other things, but just seems silly that their cost hasn't changed.
  • Notthatguyfrombefore
    1111 posts Member
    edited May 7
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    I've always thought it was weird that they didn't lower the cost after a while. These characters were released over 6 years ago, and I get they're required for other things, but just seems silly that their cost hasn't changed.

Totally agree. Personally, I still think it’s nuts that no ships are accelerated. Think JKAs fighter being needed for GAS, or the ships needed for the Raddus or Finalizer events. I’m only 49 shards (45 for star fortress and 4 for ravens claw) from all ships at 7* but I’d still say old ones should be accelerated to help newer players.

If Wampa and Hoda were halved in cost should the same be extended to IPD and ROLO? How about the GET1 costs of GAS and Malak?
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg