Web store

Replies

• Options
    Same story here
  • Options
    They just did a complete overhaul/revision of the webstore page. New look and layout. Just logged in and was successful
  • Options
    The new web store layout and navigating is terrible. It worked fine before.
  • Nomis
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Same.
  • MiiNeo
    9 posts Member
    edited May 9
    Options
    Same story, can't login.
  • Options
    Same, can't login
  • Options
    Keep on getting retry but already EA connected.
  • ne_alenska
    130 posts Member
    edited May 9
    Options
    h0ddt9ib3xrt.jpg
    ynpqj29m4e5n.jpg

Google play account login no problem
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    Have 2 accounts, my spend account and my ftp account. Way to make it impossible to switch between account. I have tried everything and the webstore is stuck on my main account.
  • Magruffin
    818 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Tusken fyi Canadian prices don't use a comma, just a decimal. May want to update the webstore
  • herd_nerfer
    2028 posts Member
    Options
    Gawejn wrote: »
    I like new webstore, but i cannot logout and use another account. It keeps me loggin in to the same account after i press login in

Did you try incognito or private mode in whatever browser you're using for your alt account?

No, i try to login the same way as my main account, but despite i logged out from main account, i log in to main, without possibility to put info of my alt to log in.

What happens when you try incognito or private mode? There should be no cached session in that case, so it should ask you to log in.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Having a hard time with the new webstore. I can only log in through a private browser (which means doing the email confirmation every single time).

Once I get in, the new layout is...kinda crap. The images don't load, leaving a half text, half blank scroll of apparently everything.

I found the old layout much more functional, organized and easy to navigate.
  • Options
    The new design is HORRIFIC.
    Ego tranquillo tempestatem
  • ItsNotMe
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Looks cool, but doing away with the tabs and having to scroll through the entire list is AWFUL.
  • Robre
    41 posts Member
    Options
    I can't log in either anymore. It same issue as everyone else. Of course this is happening when there are free Gungan shards too....
  • khemler
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Same
  • Gawejn
    1129 posts Member
    Options
    I like new webstore, but i cannot logout and use another account. It keeps me loggin in to the same account after i press login in

Did you try incognito or private mode in whatever browser you're using for your alt account?

No, i try to login the same way as my main account, but despite i logged out from main account, i log in to main, without possibility to put info of my alt to log in.

What happens when you try incognito or private mode? There should be no cached session in that case, so it should ask you to log in.

I tried incognito and i could logg into second account. Thank you.
    Ps. I think it should work different. Logout should logout my account. This could be improved.
  • Options
    if someone is able to... write me on discord https://discord.com/invite/swgoh
  • Options
    epdk12r6ik97.png
    This is fairly dumb. If I've claimed it, please remove it (like the old store did). I don't need to see something I've already claimed if I log back into the store.
  • Screerider
    1424 posts Member
    edited May 9
    Options
    Mine says it's already linked in-game, so I clicked "Log In" and it said it's sending a code to my email, which looks correct... waiting forever for the code (not in Spam either).

[ETA:] And it came as soon as a posted this. :D
  • Options
    Cannot log in either… all’s connected
  • Options
    I can't get in either, have cleared cookies and cache, my account is already linked, tried incognito, different browser, all with no luck!
  • Options
    Same here
  • MGKKAIN
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Incognito works so that you don't need to flush the data each time you log in but after logging out if you attempt to log back in it still pushes you into the previous account so your forced to open an entirely new incognito instance.

I don't understand why the changes where needed the webstore is far more sluggish for me then it was before.
  • Options
    AJD_Rodger wrote: »
    I figured out what my problem was. My EA Account is an old email address where as SWGOH is linked to my newer email address. I logged out of my EA account and closed the browser, when I re-open the browser and go to the webstore, it asks me to log in and that’s where I put my email address linked to SWGOH and it worked.

So for those having issues, it might be that?

This worked for me.Thank you!
  • arlec
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah having the issue as well
  • Mahdz
    1 posts Member
    Options
    I had this same issue.

realized i had a second ea account using outlook as primary that uses my Gmail as a secondary verification email but is also the primary email for another account i had. if that's the case for anyone here too then log into your account that has your games email as the secondary verification and you should be able to access the webstore after.

none of the other suggestions worked for my issue until I did this hopefully this info can help some one else too.
  • Options
    I tried in both normal and incognito modes and this message was all I got.

{"error":"invalid_request","error_description":"redirect_uri is invalid","code":102111}