Jedi Cal Event Final Tier

Cmillz13
4 posts Member
edited May 9
Does any know the exact win conditions against Vader? I’ve hit the tier multiple times all with the outcome of him spamming and taking out Cere in like 3 hits. I’ve gotten thru his protection, made it to ten turns, and tried remodding for as much health/protection on cere as possible, plus a little tenacity and same result.

Meanwhile I keep seeing guide videos where they either have relics or manage with G12 and it’s done in like 4 turns. What is the exact trigger to win?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7364 posts Moderator
    Options
    Does he have to attack Cal maybe? I just tried replaying it. My Cere and Baby Cal are in relics now, I never came close to getting through his protection, and it just sort of ended after a few turns. Have you used Cere's middle ability?
  • Wed_Santa
    1013 posts Member
    edited May 9
    Options
    I hit auto for each tier as I was driving. It worked first time. Just replayed manually and it was pretty straightforward. How is your Cere modded?

Edit - meant to say I replayed manually without using any granted abilities & it still worked fine
  • Options
    I've done a few runs, one I actually tried to kill him and used Cere's big hit to kill him. Then I tried to just waiting it out and not really attacking, that also worked. (Vader took 13 turns)
    Then I checked persistent stacks and when I get to 28 count it ends.
    Counted Cere's turns, one battled ended after 8, another ended after 6. I didn't notice Cal's persistent stacks on the 8 run, but for the 6 run, he had 28. So that has been the only consistent thing I could notice. I do use the granted middle ability that gives counter and stun, that might help you get Cere to survive.