Gungan Galactic Challenge infinite loading...

If you swap your squad before going into a fight, you get an infinite loading screen (of joy!). After closing the game, if you load up that same squad, you're good then and load right up. It seems swapping squads causes the hang in loading.

Replies

• Options
    A little more clarity, it seems swapping from a light side to another light side squad may not trigger the loading problem. But, going from light to dark or vice versa, does trigger the problem.
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    Options
    I concur
  • Options
    If you keep trying, I think you'll find it doesn't have anything to do with your squad. It seems very random to me. Using the same squad over and over, I've had the issue present several times.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Outside of loading issues, this galac challenge seems bugged/tuned up excessively. Should a Beq team have unlimited foresight? Can Anakin one shot kill 3 players at the same time? My GLs are lasting seconds. Incredible amount of offensive output from opponent.
  • Options
    Outside of loading issues, this galac challenge seems bugged/tuned up excessively. Should a Beq team have unlimited foresight? Can Anakin one shot kill 3 players at the same time? My GLs are lasting seconds. Incredible amount of offensive output from opponent.

38hz7ib5uj4r.png

That, combined with the global modifier will yield some pretty insane damage numbers. We should never expect a GC to reflect the effectiveness of units in other parts of the game (thankfully).
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    A similar error occurs not only in GI! Likewise in other events, many in the Guild had endless loading at the Galaxy Legends events, a lot of glass fell into the milk(
  • LordDirt
    5067 posts Member
    Options

JMK squad for evade and SEE & Bane for 3 specials or less. Liked KB & JKA and used Bane's second special then auto basic.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • nottenst
    703 posts Member
    Options
    Old_Ben wrote: »
    A little more clarity, it seems swapping from a light side to another light side squad may not trigger the loading problem. But, going from light to dark or vice versa, does trigger the problem.

Yes, just encountered that. Going from LS to DS.
  • Tsfletch
    194 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn’t seem related to changing teams, I’ve had problems roughly 2/3 times no matter what team I’m using. Change/no change, DS/LS doesn’t seem to matter. Just another QC problem from our friends at CG. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Just randomly doesn't load, sticking you in an neverending loading loop. I was so close to getting the next crate, now I don't even wanna bother with it anymore. Frustrating. It's ridiculous hard without gungans anyway. Got an omicron, I'm done. Lol
  • Options
    Freeze on 1st load, after restart it works fine.
  • Cf22
    3 posts Member
    Options
    I wonder if I was the only one. So, I'm not
  • Options
    +1 on hanging GC loading screen, seems random and requires a restart each time it occurs.
  • Screerider
    1406 posts Member
    Options
    Does it still hang if you have the Omicron?
  • scuba
    14086 posts Member
    Options
    Screerider wrote: »

Lmao
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »

New galactic challenge omicron text: "when in galactic challenge and all characters are gungan, 50% chance of neverending loading loop reduced to 10%."