Executor shards

They can’t be serious. Two years to get this one ship to seven stars, after you have to invest in the requirements? I’m not gonna farm another capital ship ever again.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7371 posts Moderator
    Options
    It won't take two years if you save crystals for refreshes.
  • Options
    Bruh_Trev wrote: »
    I’m not gonna farm another capital ship ever again.

Your guild leader must be thrilled to hear that, lol
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • herd_nerfer
    2071 posts Member
    Options
    They can’t be serious. Two years to get this one ship to seven stars, after you have to invest in the requirements? I’m not gonna farm another capital ship ever again.

If you do just one refresh every month you cut that time in half. Two refreshes every month gets it done in 9 months.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    You cannot be defending spending 1000 crystals for just 10 shards
  • crzydroid
    7371 posts Moderator
    Options
    I believe it's actually 999 crystals, which makes it 0.1 crystals/blueprint cheaper than shipments.
  • herd_nerfer
    2071 posts Member
    Options
    You cannot be defending spending 1000 crystals for just 10 shards

I won't tell you about all the people that take capital ships to 7* on day one then...

999 crystals a month really isn't hard to come up with and cuts the time in half. Considering the value you get from strong fleets in GAC and Fleet Arena, it may be more worthwhile than you think.
  • Options
    I won't even attempt to defend it.

They rate they are throwing new Cap ships at us is stoopudly insane.

My suggestion is to bank a lot of crystals & do a Star a Month.

It will save you a few crystals by getting a few months of "free" missions & in any single month you don't have to blow out 20K+ crystals.

I did Exec in, IDK, 3-6 months.
    Profundity I STILL don't have maxed. About 10 refreshes total in the last what, year & a half? IDK.
    Lev was my big splurge, I took it to 5.5 stars on day one & finished it the following month.
    Not sure I'll ever do that again.

They need to spend less time coming up with a new Cap Ship twice a year & instead FILL OUT OUR STARFIGHTERS!
  • Options
    I won't even attempt to defend it.

They rate they are throwing new Cap ships at us is stoopudly insane.

My suggestion is to bank a lot of crystals & do a Star a Month.

It will save you a few crystals by getting a few months of "free" missions & in any single month you don't have to blow out 20K+ crystals.

I did Exec in, IDK, 3-6 months.
    Profundity I STILL don't have maxed. About 10 refreshes total in the last what, year & a half? IDK.
    Lev was my big splurge, I took it to 5.5 stars on day one & finished it the following month.
    Not sure I'll ever do that again.

They need to spend less time coming up with a new Cap Ship twice a year & instead FILL OUT OUR STARFIGHTERS!

It's been one per year for about three years now. If we get one this year that will be four cap ships in four years.
  • Options
    Hmm, I swore it was more like 6-9 months.

But my GoogleFu is showing me 12.5 & 10.5 respectively

Fleets Begins? = Nov 2016
    Chimera = Oct 8, 2017

Negotiator = June 26, 2019
    Malevolence = Nov 27, 2019

Raddus = Feb 13, 2020
    Finalizer = Feb 28, 2020

Executor = Aug 16, 2021
    Profundity = Sept 1, 2022
    Leviathan = July 20, 2023

I'd like them to add a Fighter or 2 to every faction before we see another Cap Ship but that's me.
    Sick of seeing 3 empty cap ships or at best 3-4 Fighters for them.