MKIII Currency

I’m competing in my first ROTE with my guild, and we are on course to get around 7-10 stars. I was wondering if it’s worth buying character shards or gear currently, as we aren’t getting a lot of MKIII currency.

Also it’s worth to note, we will still be competing in Dark Side Geo when that comes around. Love to hear what you guys think

Replies

• LordDirt
    5172 posts Member
    Options
    My goal is to always get everyone and every ship to 7*.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • herd_nerfer
    2100 posts Member
    Options
    If you're still doing DSGeo I would rely on that for Wat shards for the time being. I wish I could tell you that it's worthwhile to invest in KAM but he's by no means required for anything. That doesn't mean he won't be in the future, but it's such a huge cost in GET3. I spent thousands of GET3 on KAM shards but I was fairly close to being done when I started - I have a hard time recommending that to people that are starting from 0. For conquest characters, Proving Grounds seems the way to go to get those characters, but again, I'm not in a position where I need to do that.

It's a tough call. It's really hard to pass up all that kyro, especially when you're struggling to build up newer teams. My best recommendation would be to evaluate your current goals and let that inform your decision regarding the best use of your GET3 (and any other currency for that matter).
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    If you're still doing DSGeo I would rely on that for Wat shards for the time being. I wish I could tell you that it's worthwhile to invest in KAM but he's by no means required for anything. That doesn't mean he won't be in the future, but it's such a huge cost in GET3. I spent thousands of GET3 on KAM shards but I was fairly close to being done when I started - I have a hard time recommending that to people that are starting from 0. For conquest characters, Proving Grounds seems the way to go to get those characters, but again, I'm not in a position where I need to do that.

It's a tough call. It's really hard to pass up all that kyro, especially when you're struggling to build up newer teams. My best recommendation would be to evaluate your current goals and let that inform your decision regarding the best use of your GET3 (and any other currency for that matter).

Really get advice, thanks for your help 👍