New Phasma + Yoda synergy

Totally jumping the gun here on speculation on the new meta, but hay what else should I until Thursday.

Anyway, basically I was thinking that since advantage now grants auto crits, Phasma is looking to be making a big comeback, so I've been looking into who would pair well with her to make the most of this. One thing that stood out to me was that Yoda on his own without QGJ would give two interesting options.

1) Double Advantage: Yoda uses unstoppable force to slow down enemy, Phasma uses victory march for 50% TM and advantage. Then you could have another 2/3 aoe types all auto crit aoes or what have you, the important thing is they are slower than Phasma. Then, since Yoda is at around 90% TM, he would go almost immediately afterwards and apply advantage again with battle meditation.

Or

2) Forsight for All: For this to work the enemy would have to leave Yoda alone between his and Phasmas turn, so this might work best with Poe. Basically if Yoda uses his main attack first round he will have enough turn meter when Phasma uses her Victory March that he will immediately get his second turn. At that point you could be looking at applying Forsight to your whole team via Battle Meditation or using your auto crit on his AOE which would normally have almost no chance of critting as it is a special damage attack.

Overall I think Yoda could be very useful to future teams built around Phasma. He might actually get more utility without QGJ as the leader since Yoda would need to be under 166 speed to pull off the first scenario and the extra speed would increase his chance to loose Forsight in scenario 2. So, you could still play around with the other 2 or 3 slots on you squad including your leader. I'm already imagining a team with Boba as leader with Phasma,Yoda, and one or two other AOE heavy hitters.

Replies

• Options
    A team of Old Ben (lead once fixed...) Phasma, Yoda, ST Han, QGJ or Rey would be pretty deadly I would think.