territory battle sim

jedibaer71
578 posts Member
edited May 18
ideas?

spent more than half an hour for the usual fights on four/five (!) planets now. only phase 1 (strong guild with good gp) and phase 6 (less qualified heroes) are easy.
all other phases became stressfull.

The marmot greets you every two weeks or however they say in english. besides conquest and later gac the tb-week is a part-time-job.

special missions, missions to open a new planet, missions with required single heroes no question, but all the other „open“ fights?

not to mention the players, who have to deal with 2 accounts… 😬

of course we could say, we finish the tb with 1/2 stars less and good is, but is this good for progress? think we should relic more heroes for more stars.

thankful for any „quality of life“ ideas.
Post edited by jedibaer71 on

Replies

• Magruffin
    834 posts Member
    Options
    1 account is enough of a chore, zero sympathy for those who chose to do multiple
  • Options
    yeah! i have enough to do with my single account and struggle with my time management in the different game modes. territory battle is one of the less interesting ones, if you fight the same fight 20/30 times.
    sometimes guilds need some alts to get their daily tickets, to bring better results in the raid or in tb. not perfect, but how can you grow with 45/50 guild-members?
    and how many players quit because of the long term stress?
  • Options
    I'm not sure Simming TB is where they want the game to go.

THAT SAID.

I'd love to see Sims for all the Monthly Fleet Battles, the GL Store Battles, the Smugglers Battles.
  • TargetEadu
    1665 posts Member
    Options
    Main piece of advice would be to figure out where you can Auto (or nearly Auto). The right teams can Auto through most Mixed missions, for instance.
  • Options
    you complain about it being a part time job but at the same time you are running 2 accounts?

Delete one of the accounts, or just don't sign up for GAC or be guild less if you despise TB so much

If you are in a guild then TB is mandatory (much like the 600 tickets and raid) everything else is optional
    #JediFactionRework2018
  • Wed_Santa
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    ideas?

The marmot greets you every two weeks or however they say in english. besides conquest and later gac the tb-week is a part-time-.

It’s “Groundhog Day” in English but thank you for “the marmot greets you” I am going to use that wherever I can
  • Options
    @Wed_Santa in german we say „und täglich grüsst das murmeltier“ (and each day greets the marmot) 🦫

@LinkyTriforce misunderstanding! i have enough to do with my „only one“ account. i never had twice. but to get our 41* in rote, we needed a few alts…

@TargetEadu thanks for the idea, will check it out!

@Schwartzring yes! more possibilities where we can use our sims! monthly profundity… 🥴
    and the gl-store fights should be sim-able when finished 10 times. (refreshes included)