Anyone else having issues with STAP kills counting?

LordDirt
5095 posts Member
Just me?
Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Replies

• Lumiya
    1545 posts Member
    Options
    Worked good for me, had the feat in 2 battles.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • LordDirt
    5095 posts Member
    Options
    Someone in my guild had it happen too.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt
    5095 posts Member
    Options
    Tried again and got them to count
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »

What's the cheese? Does it work on a treasure node? DC dependent?
  • LordDirt
    5095 posts Member
    Options

What's the cheese? Does it work on a treasure node? DC dependent?

ezvcujjxmk9h.png
    Sector 1 Nightsisters boss. Kill all but zombie & Spirit. Auto basic zombie until the end.
  • Options
    Boss node? No thanks :)
  • Lumiya
    1545 posts Member
    edited May 19
    Options

5v0x7a541ir3.jpg

Theoretically the same and it is quite easy. You don't have to worry about it being the Boss node. It even enables you to get more kills, because the battle is longer.

You cast Weapons Tech on GAS, Tank Tech on Malak, kill all but Zombie and Spirit, focus Zombie and click Basic Auto.

Edit for typo
  • Lumiya
    1545 posts Member
    Options
    Since I already made an edit here some P.S.: Make sure to stun Talzin first with Han so she can't use her AOE. Get her out first, then Ventress and then Daka. You don't have to win the battle, just let it time out.
  • Options
    You don't have to worry about it being the Boss node. It even enables you to get more kills, because the battle is longer.

Yeah, but I don't get rewards for extra fights on boss nodes. I'll see where my feats shake out after s5 and do it if it's easier than other forced refights off a treasure node. Thanks for the tips :)
  • Lumiya
    1545 posts Member
    Options
    You don't have to worry about it being the Boss node. It even enables you to get more kills, because the battle is longer.

Yeah, but I don't get rewards for extra fights on boss nodes. I'll see where my feats shake out after s5 and do it if it's easier than other forced refights off a treasure node. Thanks for the tips :)

I understand.

You're welcome. 🙂
  • Hortus
    647 posts Member
    Options

But in this case it may be possible to get both boss feats AND STAP feat, or at least a huge chunk of progress toward it, in one fight.
  • Options
    Hortus wrote: »

But in this case it may be possible to get both boss feats AND STAP feat, or at least a huge chunk of progress toward it, in one fight.

Yeah, if you are prepared (not me) and hit it on your first pass, definitely seems worthwhile.
  • Joebo720
    651 posts Member
    Options
    It is for sure. Get all the kills in one battle.
  • scuba
    14103 posts Member
    Options
    Stap and Jedi kills all in one battle.
  • DarthA
    44 posts Member
    Options

5v0x7a541ir3.jpg

Theoretically the same and it is quite easy. You don't have to worry about it being the Boss node. It even enables you to get more kills, because the battle is longer.

You cast Weapons Tech on GAS, Tank Tech on Malak, kill all but Zombie and Spirit, focus Zombie and click Basic Auto.

Edit for typo

Put weapon tech on stap and he gets more turns
  • scuba
    14103 posts Member
    Options
    DarthA wrote: »

5v0x7a541ir3.jpg

Edit for typo

This is the way. Also health tech to malak
  • stewman1991
    166 posts Member
    edited May 21
    Options
    My game is freezing on the b1 kills but thats it cost me 2 battles already
  • Lumiya
    1545 posts Member
    Options

5v0x7a541ir3.jpg

Edit for typo

Weapons Tech on GAS avoids revives, so it's up to anyone to decide what they prefer I guess 😉
  • Lumiya
    1545 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

5v0x7a541ir3.jpg

Edit for typo

This is the way. Also health tech to malak

I needed the Tank Tech because I got no VV this time around unfortunately and in the last one very late, I think at the end of S4.
  • Screerider
    1422 posts Member
    Options
    Weapons Tech on GAS avoids revives, so it's up to anyone to decide what they prefer I guess 😉
    Um...

• Deathbringer59
    605 posts Member
    edited May 21
    Options
    Gas lead also prevents revive. (Except Zombie)

I used weapon tech on STAP so he could get more turns in and get kills quicker. I had a Voluntery vanguard on to ensure my Malak would be marked.
  • scuba
    14103 posts Member
    Options

5v0x7a541ir3.jpg

Edit for typo

Zombie ignores can't be revived.