Old GAC feats and titles

Something small but I think it would be cool to be able to earn them again. Don't tie them to banners but just something players can have fun and go for if they want to. Could make some new ones to.

Replies

• Options
    I wish they threw them into some achievements, obviously keep those titles that were limited, limited, but I really want that Sith Trooper pfp that was locked behind a feat before I started the game.
  • Lumiya
    1575 posts Member
    Options
    I agree. I also brought it up a few times in the past. I would love if it would be possible to get them.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • flux_rono
    2137 posts Member
    Options
    they should jsut go into the prestigious quest area, and let them be tied to GAC and whatnot still, give us a thing we can do in our own time and discretion.

and after like 6 months or so the marquee pictures/titles enter the system and after a year or something the conquest ones get added with quest related to that unit
  • Lumiya
    1575 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    they should jsut go into the prestigious quest area, and let them be tied to GAC and whatnot still, give us a thing we can do in our own time and discretion.

and after like 6 months or so the marquee pictures/titles enter the system and after a year or something the conquest ones get added with quest related to that unit

Or they could create some new Quests wothout tying them to GAC. Might make sense. The game grew a lot and has many new Toons so it would be fitting to have some new Quests. They could also create some Quests for fleets etc
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    I missed the wampa icon event... old GAC need to join before event start, what a stupid idea.